SKinny girlz

Options
Okay so I am in Hawaii visiting my best friend who moved here last fall...
and for the past 5 years I not only thought she has the perfect body but I told her numerous times she should try out for America's Next Top Model.. I did not think she cud get any better looking~~ Until I got off the plane yesterday.. LOL
I love her to death and she inspires me a lot. I was in better shape when she was in Milwaukee. We did a lot physical activities every week and explored new places and sports..

Anyways... and since I am with here for the next 7 days I am going to mimick her eating and exercise ... see if it makes a difference? .. I mean she is 5'10 and never gone hungry... she eats healthy... but she eats a lot~ Her body fat for a woman is under the men's charts actually! I told her we need to get a few burgers cuz she looks like skin and bones!
So I am going to try and follow her to the ''T'' for the next week and see if skinny friends really have the answers ? Or are they just born with great genes? And it is not my fault I look at sugar and gain weight?
I have been trying to prepare (really) for beachwear for over a month and with .. 6 DAYS A WEEK IN THE GYM AND A LOW CARB DIABETIC DIET OF 1300 CALORIES ....!!!!~~ i HAVE NOT LOST MORE THAN A POUND..
I feel it is so unfair
Of course I barely mention this to her~ I just tell her how much i admire her figure.. Never really expressing how much pain my whole life of body image has effected my life...
Any one else have skinny friends that need to vent?

Please share! =0}

THANKS

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I can't really identify as I don't have any close friends with bodies that look unattainable / modelly, but I'm very intrigued as to how your friend lives and eats (although I doubt her eating habits may work for me, as I'm only 5'0"! ). Keep us updated!
  • Vegasboricua702
    Options
    You should make your diary public. I would like to help you critique your diet. I been doing an insane amount of research on nutrition, suppliments and excercises. I would be happy to help you out to get you where you would like to be.

I've lost 13 pounds in one month (207 to 194) with a combination of diet, excercise and supplimentation. Im also on a program call intermittent fasting. My girlfriend is 5'3 120 pounds and models I've helped her loose 6 pounds in less than a month for a modeling assignment.

Please message me if you would like to ask me any questions and pick my brain :)
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    every body loses, gains, and holds weight differently. you and your friend may do exactly the same things and you may still not see results. but it is good to try, b/c you need to find what works for you. sometimes, working out too much and not eating enough is the 'kiss of death' in the weight loss world. your body needs the proper amount of nutrition and exercise...you just have to find that balance. hopefully your friends plan will work for you, but if not, don't give up hope...just try a different combination of workout/diet. you keep trying so that is a great step in the right direction!!!