*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #15 4.15.11

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Happy Friday SnowShines! I guess this would be an appropriate time to start calling everyone that! :). As you know, we do have an update weigh-in sheet, thanks to whittrusy. So please put your last week and current weight in your reply to this post and then your current weight on the website. :)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ

Replies

• kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    LW: 270.8
    CW: 270.2
    loss of .6
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    LW: 176.2
    CW: 177.4
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Well, I'm at 187 today. I'm really going to kick it into gear this week. I'm excited because I am changing some things up and I really think it's going to work for me. :drinker:
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    LW 160.7
    CW 158.3

I lost a total of 2.4 lbs. this week!!!! :drinker:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Ashamed...party of 1! That's me! So I had a massive water weight gain. I'm all the way back up to 212 this morning...but my goal is to chug lots of water and keep it very low sodium today and weigh-in first thing in the morning. I felt heavy and bloated just getting on the scale, so I know that can't be a good thing lol.
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    LW - 244
    CW - 245 (yes, that is a gain of 1 pound) :(
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm 172 today, not sure what I was last week. I think the same. ANyway, I am proud of myself because I'm finally out of my looooong funk! I have been sticking to Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred...today will be day 9! I didn't make the best food choices last night and that may be why my weight is up...I was 170.6 yesterday:smile:

Anyway, I'm going to keep pluggin along. Thanks Krystle and all my fellow Snowshines, you are the best!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Last week- 156.6
    This week- 156.6
    Maintained this week
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    bump
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    Last week 341.4
    This week 339.8
    YAY!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Down 1.5 lbs.

Worried about being out of town for Spring Break next week. Fingers crossed that the weatherman is wrong so we can do a lot of walking!!
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ashamed...party of 1! That's me! So I had a massive water weight gain. I'm all the way back up to 212 this morning...but my goal is to chug lots of water and keep it very low sodium today and weigh-in first thing in the morning. I felt heavy and bloated just getting on the scale, so I know that can't be a good thing lol.

So sorry - been there in a big way myself - NOT FUN! Just keep on with the exercise, drinking that water, and watch the sodium - that's all you can do, and it will leave!!
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    LW: 267.4
    CW: 266.5

• Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Sunshines!!!:happy:

Last week: 169lbs
    This week: 167.8lbs
    Lost 1.2lbs

I will stop later at the discussion tread with goals for next week

Wish you all a great day
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So I am keeping up with P90X (have missed a couple days - I am only human) and it is beginning to show. Can't wait til next Saturday to take my 30 days picture and measurements.

LW: 154.4
    CW: 151.4

Loss of 3 lbs. :noway:
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    LW: 167.8
    CW: 166.4

One way how daily weight tracking can be frustrating is when you see the "up" fluctuations. "BUT I WAS DOWN TO 165-point-something THREE DAYS AGO!" And the scales had a particularly hard time today giving me a clear result. First attempt was 166.0, then it went up to 166.8 and every value in-between. But really, I'm smiling at the little part of myself that wants to rant, because:

- A 1.4 pound loss is perfectly fine and honorable.
    - I take the "down" fluctuations, too, aren't I? Hm? So I better also 'fess up to the "up" fluctuations.
    - My path has been incredibly consistent and all in all quite easy. I'm thrilled with the changes to my body. I'm now 30 pounds down from the start of the challenge, over 60 since the start of the weight loss, have put nearly 10 pounds between myself and the "obese" label range.

It's also very interesting to weigh and chart every day. We women tend to watch our period a lot and the bloated feeling that PMS brings. I've been less pre-menstrual than before I moved to Alaska (or before I lost weight?), though I do get a bit more emotional than normal in the days before my period is due. When my partner was away on a one week business trip to Europe during that time I got surprisingly whiny. But when it comes to weight fluctuations, I observe, over the last four months, a flattening-out or even gaining (up to 2 pounds) in the *middle* of my cycle, presumably close to ovulation. (That's also the middle of the month, ie right now.) Then a more or less sluggish fall-off towards the start of my period, and then two weeks of surprisingly fast loss. The body can do so much with water.
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    173.00. Gain this week. Grr.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    LW: 225.8
    CW: 224.6