diet settings

Options
Ok so I need some help. When setting my diet profile, I check the box that says I spend most of my day sitting down. Now, I am a mom of two. Some days I rarely get the chance to sit down and other days my girls go off and play for a few hours and my house stays clean so I have nothing to do. I either watch tv, organize something, or read. Should I leave the active setting where it is or move it up? Like I said, some days I am constantly moving and getting my exercise and others I am not. Where does that put me?

Replies

• kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    Options
    Ok so I need some help. When setting my diet profile, I check the box that says I spend most of my day sitting down. Now, I am a mom of two. Some days I rarely get the chance to sit down and other days my girls go off and play for a few hours and my house stays clean so I have nothing to do. I either watch tv, organize something, or read. Should I leave the active setting where it is or move it up? Like I said, some days I am constantly moving and getting my exercise and others I am not. Where does that put me?
  • bodyfitgirl
    bodyfitgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would move it up. On average, you should check what your activity level is. As a mother of 2, you should be slightly active. Try upping it and see.....

Eka