Hi Babes

setfree_2
setfree_2 Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my friends, I am gonna keep this short and sweet!
I have been over weight since I had my 6th child 8 yrs ago, it started after having her, I had 26pds to loose and I didn't do anything about it a yr later I had 30 pds to loose I still didn't take things seriously, I was enjoying life without thinking to much about weight, I took for granted the body I had before, up till I had my 6th child I didn't have a weight problem, child number 6 pushed my body over the edge, my thyroid stopped working and I didn't realize it, till a couple yrs ago.
Then for the past 6 yrs I've steadily gained a few pds here and there, like Panda Express ") uh oh' yea"
and some others I'll keep secret about to save us all the calories....I really don't eat unhealthy no filler snacks like cakes cookies, donuts, once in a while, and I don't over eat, I certainly haven't been loyal with counting calories, I do sometimes then I forget other times, you know how that go's.
I am glad to meet all of you and look forward to reading other posts.

Replies

• Hi my friends, I am gonna keep this short and sweet!
    I have been over weight since I had my 6th child 8 yrs ago, it started after having her, I had 26pds to loose and I didn't do anything about it a yr later I had 30 pds to loose I still didn't take things seriously, I was enjoying life without thinking to much about weight, I took for granted the body I had before, up till I had my 6th child I didn't have a weight problem, child number 6 pushed my body over the edge, my thyroid stopped working and I didn't realize it, till a couple yrs ago.
    Then for the past 6 yrs I've steadily gained a few pds here and there, like Panda Express ") uh oh' yea"
    and some others I'll keep secret about to save us all the calories....I really don't eat unhealthy no filler snacks like cakes cookies, donuts, once in a while, and I don't over eat, I certainly haven't been loyal with counting calories, I do sometimes then I forget other times, you know how that go's.
    I am glad to meet all of you and look forward to reading other posts.
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    welcome and good luck!:wink:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Welcome - glad you're here!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.