Not so new!

lozzajane
lozzajane Posts: 4
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
I have been using this site for a while, struggling to lose another stone. I get married in 6 months I have already lost a stone and want to lose another although people say I don't need to, I exercise 5 times a week weights and cardio, just can't shift that weight!

Replies

• tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Hiya - I know exactly how you feel - I lost 35lbs pre MFP and just cannot shift the remaining 21lbs! Sofrigging frustrating!
    Progress so far: 01/04/11 = 154lbs, 08/04/11 = 152lbs (great), 15/04/11 = 154LBS!!!! Not the start I was hoping for:sad:
  • It's so frustrating!!! Not sure what to do now, I don't want to do silly diets because I like food!
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Definitely couldn't do any fad diets, like yourself I enjoy food! But not going to stress about it this weekend, got a party tomorrow night so I'll enjoy that and then get my *kitten* in gear on Sunday and be really, really, really good - well that's the plan:bigsmile:
  • ha ha!!! I am running on Sunday not in the London marathon! Then I have 4 days of working my *kitten* off and being good, the I am going on holiday but luckily I don't tend to eat too much on holiday it's too hot!
This discussion has been closed.