Women Only - TTOTM

Options
2»

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I usually just suck it up and do it. I barely eat when it's TOM... I have a hard time eating more than 800 or 900 calories, especially the first 2 or 3 days.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I must be really lucky. Mine might last three days, never had cramps or bloating. The only bad things for me is I might get some constipated but I usually take some extra fiber to deal with that. I always loose more weight when I am on my TToTM -
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    That was exactly how I felt yesterday. I woke up w/ cramps and felt horrible but somehow I managed to drag my *kitten* out of bed and go work out for an hour. I felt so much better after. Exercise usually helps reduce cramps and bloating.... at least for me.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    got mine this morning and i so didnt want to work out but i have a bet with my hubby and i so cant lose lol.

not that you all want to know this but i cant use tampons (when i was 17 i had tss and it could kill me if i use one again ever) so usually i wont work out when i have my period due to that "wonderful" feeling that my pad isnt going to catch it all and i will leak all over but i just went out and got a pair of workout shorts that are a lil tight to help out.

just have to push through and do it. remember your overall goal and maybe just maybe that will be motivation enough to get the workout done no matter what!

sorry for the TMI
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Get outside if the weather is nice and take a long walk as your exercise. Fresh air and movement usually actually help reduce the cramping. Also, if you are home and just relaxing, put a heating pad on your stomach (yes, this really helps!).
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I do have more food cravings when its coming up to TOM but when i do work out i generally find i actually have better stamina and energy than usual for some reason.
    Ive always found this
  • allie_00
    allie_00 Posts: 73
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, ladies :) It's strange...I never usually get cramps but every blue moon a crazy month comes out of nowhere. :) I'm also dealing with dreaded snow outside! Oh well, the sun just peaked through. Happy Friday, everyone. Enjoy your weekend!