GRRRRRRR..I was so bad today guilt caught up!!

Options
So..I cheated bad today everything i have craved for the last 5 weeks I ate..choc. peanut butter ice cream, a donut, choc.covered tootsie rolls... and then guilt kicked in as i logged all those calories...so I worked out and I worked out..untill i burned off every single one of those stupid calories!!! (actually had almost 200 cals left to use!!)I have to too say it tasted amasing... but omg i hurt now from all that working out!!! I had to work out hard for 2 hours to burn those suckers off!! But one thing is for sure all the cravings I have been having are gone..i dont do cheat days I have been a saint for 5 weeks. I needed this actually lol if that makes sence at all!! but since I played big I made sure i payed it all off lol.... so here id my dirty naughty confession for the day!!

Replies

• rosenbss
    rosenbss Posts: 54
    Options
    So..I cheated bad today everything i have craved for the last 5 weeks I ate..choc. peanut butter ice cream, a donut, choc.covered tootsie rolls... and then guilt kicked in as i logged all those calories...so I worked out and I worked out..untill i burned off every single one of those stupid calories!!! (actually had almost 200 cals left to use!!)I have to too say it tasted amasing... but omg i hurt now from all that working out!!! I had to work out hard for 2 hours to burn those suckers off!! But one thing is for sure all the cravings I have been having are gone..i dont do cheat days I have been a saint for 5 weeks. I needed this actually lol if that makes sence at all!! but since I played big I made sure i payed it all off lol.... so here id my dirty naughty confession for the day!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You are a stronger woman then me....
    I would of just started over tomorrow....:laugh:
    Way to go though, I am very impressed with your determination.

I have never had peanut butter ice cream....is it good?
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    You are a stronger woman then me....
    I would of just started over tomorrow....:laugh:
    Way to go though, I am very impressed with your determination.

I have never had peanut butter ice cream....is it good?

OMG, it it was Baskin Robbins, it is sooo worth the calories! Their chocolate peanut butter ice cream is phenomenal!!!
  • rosenbss
    Options
    it was the best sin of my day..grin and id do it over and over and over again and agian..lol Scott walk in from mowing the lawn..he was like wow i wasnt out there too long your still working out lol....at that point id walked out side for 30 mins and hit the elptical for 70 and beat on my punching bag for 15........lol.... I really needed that NOW I AM GOOD FOR THE NEXT MONTH!!
  • rosenbss
    Options
    btw chub i just love that hair cut on u its just amazing grin u look like one of those sexy models!! lol!! Ill just keep thinking angialina joelee hair lol!! now it just needs to grow..lol wonder if i got any vit. and min. in my junk food binge that would make my hair grow faster lol!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    btw chub i just love that hair cut on u its just amazing grin u look like one of those sexy models!! lol!! Ill just keep thinking angialina joelee hair lol!! now it just needs to grow..lol wonder if i got any vit. and min. in my junk food binge that would make my hair grow faster lol!!

First off, I am curious about this ice cream and only wishing I could find some (not that I need it right now...I am just curious).

Thanks again for the compliment on my hair. I am starting to like it.
    I tried this supplement called Flora Source that helped my hair grown a lot.
  • rosenbss
    Options
    thanks i have never heard of that is it from a health food store??
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    thanks i have never heard of that is it from a health food store??

I haven't looked at a health food store (they may have it).
    It's a supplement that is supposed to help your digestive system, oddly enough by
    "cleansing" (for lack of a better word) it helps your body functions.
    For me the results were longer hair and healthier nails.

I saw it in a health magazine then googled it on line (just gotta be wary of who you are getting it from)
  • rosenbss
    Options
    so u got it online or in a store?
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    so u got it online or in a store?

I got mine online, but you could check out a health store.
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    mmmm peanut butter AND ice cream in one! yum! :love:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Well, tomorrow is a new day girlie! Keep up the great work, and move on! :flowerforyou:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    OMG :love: Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream (from BR or Hagen Daas) is soooooo delicious! I remember the days when I would eat an entire pint-once a week-an not feel guilty about it. :love:

(Not to be confused with the Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter ice cream with reeses pieces peanut butter cup chuncks -in my humble opinion, not quite as good)