2nd weigh in

Options
2»

Replies

• KarenLouise1981
    Options
    I hate to break the bad news to you but as it's only your second check-in, you can probably still expect your weight to go up a little while your body adjusts to your new lack of calories and your muscles are full of blood and pumped from the exercise. Please try not to worry too much within the first 4 weeks I would say. And don't rely on the scales alone - get that tape measure out and measure at the same time, same day 1-2 weeks apart.

Good Luck and well done on losing your first lb!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Next time you are in the grocery store, go to the dairy section pick up that pound of butter and really look at it, then look at you and see what you have lost. Sometime you just need to see what you have lost. Good job, this isn't an easy road!

SOOOOOOOO true! Thanks for the reality check :)

Saturday April 2: 184.4
    Saturday April 8: 185.4
    Friday April 15th: 184.2

1.2 pounds, SLOW but steady, and I had one less day this week in order to get back onto Friday weigh-ins with everyone. If I can lose 5 more pounds this month and get into the 170s, I will be so pumped!! Have a great weekend everyone; STAY STRONG! :)
  • misko_kamane
    Options
    starting 207.2
    last friday 201.1
    today 201.7
    well it could be worse, but it should be better :grumble:
  • tolkienite
    tolkienite Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Starting: 174
    Last Friday: 172
    Today: 173

Not really a surprise. I've been feeling under the weather so there's been less exercise this week than usual. Maybe next week I'll be back on track
  • sherryv02
    sherryv02 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey a pound gone is a pound gone. Yes you would like more but it will come... I am confident in that. KEEP IT UP! :)
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    keep at it, it will come together!
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Options
    I am not going to weight in until tomorrow because I forgot to weigh in this morning before I ate.
    Way to go everyone!!
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm definitely down 1 pound and possibly 2 but I have to work all weekend long so I won't be able to weigh until Monday.
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    i only lost one pound this week, too....but it's one less pound then i had last week!
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Options
    April 5th - 171.6 lbs
    April 8th - 169.8 lbs
    April 16 - 166.4 lb

I lost - 3.4 lbs
    In total lost - 5.2 lbs
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    bump
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    Starting Weight (4/1/11): 180 lbs
    Last Week (4/10/11): 178 lbs
    Current Weight (4/10/11): 174.5 lbs

Goal Weight (7/1/11): 150 lbs

Total Goal Weight: 140 lbs

Thanks, everyone, for helping me stay with my routine. I've been a little unmotivated this week; I am extremely surprised that I did so well considering. Keep up the great work! And if you're struggling, don't get down! If you stick to your program, you will see results even if it takes a little longer.