Guacamole???

Options
2»

Replies

• jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    What, nobody goes the extra mile by walking to the store (1 mile for me) and buying 2 avocado's and that .99 cent guacamole mix you stir into the 2 mashed up avocado's? Here's the recipe.

JeepBaja's Famous Guacamole

Serves 3
    Prep time - 45 minutes.

1. Walk to store (1 mile)
    2. Buy two large avocado's (add 1 minute to complain about the price of avocado's)
    3. Buy guacamole dip mix.
    4. Walk back home.
    5. Cut/mash avocado's (add 10 minutes if you don't make it past the TV, another 25 minutes for your better half to yell at you for taking so long to making some freaking guacamole and stop watching TV)
    6. Stir in guacamole mix.
    7. Enjoy with tortilla chips. You got tortilla chips, right? (add 1 hour for your unexpected walk to avoid the better half's wrath)

The nice part about my recipe is that you don't have to worry about calories or anything else other than how to get the dog out of the doghouse so you can have a place to hide for while. I'm pretty good at that too.

Lol, your post made me smile. :happy:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Based on suggestions, here's what I came up with:

1 ripe avocado
    1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
    1/4 cup medium chunk salsa

Mashed them all together and the result was super yummy 114 calorie per serving (and a HUGE serving at that) guacamole!

Thanks for all of your great suggestions! I never would have thought to put salsa in it before, but it's great!