NEED MEAT

Options
Has anyone craved beef more once they started on this website? I know it's strange, but I crave cheeseburgers more than I ever have before. And, no, I'm not preggers...

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Has anyone craved beef more once they started on this website? I know it's strange, but I crave cheeseburgers more than I ever have before. And, no, I'm not preggers...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    A lot of times, our cravings are an indication of something our body is missing or needing. Perhaps you nee more iron or more protein? If you are working out, that could very well be a reason for it as well. I know I tend to want more protein when working out.

Take care!
    -Tami
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

You might be low on iron. I HAVE to have red meat to keep my iron up. Usually I crave a burger, and then wow...I'm tired all over. So eat some beef and drink some OJ. The OJ will help your body absorb it better.

Or maybe you just want a burger. :laugh:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    A lot of times, our cravings are an indication of something our body is missing or needing. Perhaps you nee more iron or more protein? If you are working out, that could very well be a reason for it as well. I know I tend to want more protein when working out.

Take care!
    -Tami

Just seconding Tami!

I tend to crave turkey when I need protein. Not just a little turkey... I start envisioning the whole darn thing! LoL.

Give yourself what your body is asking for (in moderation of course) and hopefully the craving will die down.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I second and third those who say eat it.

Have a small portion of high quality red meat and I bet it will make you feel pretty good.
    :happy: