nervous about weigh in

Options
Tomorrow is weigh in day for me and I am nervous. I am always nervous/excited but this week is different.....last week I was 200.5, so if I lose at least a pound I will be down to 199.5......it's been long awaited and I am so desperate to see that 199 on the scale. Not my goal by far, but to get out of the 200's would make me so happy.

I did good all week, but last weekend was bad and I am nervous it screwed up my whole week. Saturday I did go for a long bike ride so while I still went over my calories, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Sunday my boyfriend and I went out for brunch. He was gone all day and night on saturday and since he was up all night I knew he would be sleeping all day sunday so before he went to sleep I wanted to do something special and go out to brunch together. I got this horribly bad for you but oh so yummy strawberry and banana whip cream pancake goodness. It was so yummy, but I'm pretty sure the calories took up almost my entire day's allotment for that one meal.

I know there is nothing I can do about it now, but I so want to see the 190's on the scale tomorrow and I am very nervous that I blew it this past weekend. Ok, I just needed to get that off my chest.

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is weigh in day for me and I am nervous. I am always nervous/excited but this week is different.....last week I was 200.5, so if I lose at least a pound I will be down to 199.5......it's been long awaited and I am so desperate to see that 199 on the scale. Not my goal by far, but to get out of the 200's would make me so happy.

I did good all week, but last weekend was bad and I am nervous it screwed up my whole week. Saturday I did go for a long bike ride so while I still went over my calories, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Sunday my boyfriend and I went out for brunch. He was gone all day and night on saturday and since he was up all night I knew he would be sleeping all day sunday so before he went to sleep I wanted to do something special and go out to brunch together. I got this horribly bad for you but oh so yummy strawberry and banana whip cream pancake goodness. It was so yummy, but I'm pretty sure the calories took up almost my entire day's allotment for that one meal.

I know there is nothing I can do about it now, but I so want to see the 190's on the scale tomorrow and I am very nervous that I blew it this past weekend. Ok, I just needed to get that off my chest.
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous, I'm sure last weekend didn't ruin your whole week, especially since you were good all week! How exciting...post to tell us how the weigh in went...good luck!
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    your weigh-in day is the same as mine.. and i understand the nervousness. i'm considering using a tape measure too, because sometimes all that exercise may deceive you on the scale. you may be getting smaller without the scale reflecting the inches that are being taken off.

good luck tomorrow, anyway! hopefully it will be a nice suprise for you! :flowerforyou:
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have the same worries. I went to the fair over the weekend and allowed myself a cheat (but ended up taking a couple... or three). I did a lot of walking (2hrs the one day and was on my feet all day at the fair) but I'm so nervous about tomorrow. Last week I just got out of the 200's but now I'm scared I'll be back up there again. Cross your fingers for me and I'll do the same for you. Let me know how it goes when you do your weigh in. :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    $10 says you hit 198-- fear not!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed!!:smile:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I GAINED half a pound. *&%#%###! Grrrrrrr! Oh well, can't undo it right. I'm so mad though, this is my first gain. I wanted to lose so bad, staying the same would have sucked but gaining!? That's it, NO cheat days this weekend. Though my best friends bridal shower is saturday, so that will be tricky.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Shake it off-- could be water-- could be muscle-- who knows?

Have a good weekend and stay as faithful as you can at the bridal party-- it'll all come out in the wash--

you can do it!!