5 month transformation with pix

Options

Replies

• NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    wow, great transformation! My belly is still my problem spot... Thanks for restoring my hope that it CAN look better in time! :)
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations. What kind of workouts did you do?
  • desirez131
    desirez131 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you look great! keep up the good work!
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    do you exercise? if so what do you do? you look great and my tummy has abit of a over hang and its gotta go!!!
    ive started walking at least 2 miles 6 times a week.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look awersome, congratulations!
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    What did you do???!!!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for someone to reference that has or had the same issue I have. I am excited now more than ever. Please friend me. I would like to talk more with you and get your opinion on some things. Please? Thanks! :flowerforyou: Congratulations on such wonderful success!!!
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey u Look really great well done!!!! That's great for me looking at that as have similar amount to lose (was 154lb, now 139lb, goal 126lb) so thanx for posting ur before & afters!! :drinker:
  • lareyna124
    Options
    I've ALWAYS been afraid of having kids because of weight gain but YOU just gave me hope! You should be so proud of yourself, bc you've completely transformed your body, regardless of all the obstacles that came your way, whether it be the surgery or not having a babysitter, you fought right through it. You're such an inspiration!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    wow thats incredible!
    u look amazing!
    congratulations!
  • tinareem
    tinareem Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! This is the first time I have posted on the boards. I just had to say, great job and thanks for the inspiration!
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That changes everything I thought of post-pregnancy bodies. If you can eliminate that stomach, no one has an excuse! If it ever happens to me, I'm coming to you for help!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results girl!
  • jodik11
    jodik11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! What kind of killer workouts did you do? I'm noticing results in myself but I'm starting to get bored with my workouts so I switch it up every now and then and I don't think that's a good thing. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated!! Good Job!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. What a great inspiration! I love seeing the results of good old fashioned hard work and determination!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You look really fantastic~!:bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!! Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    omg your stomach looks awesome!! :happy: I have the same droopy stomach after having a c section for my 10 pound baby and that was two years ago how did you get it to tightened !! I swear the more weight i lose the mores my stomach sags!! :sad:
  • Cindi_Jo
    Cindi_Jo Posts: 19
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on all your hard work! Gives me hope for my blob of fat on my lower belly!!! Inspires me to work harder at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!