spinning class lol

Options
Lmao I've finally got round to google what a spinning class is as ive heard it on here loads.

Really im not thick but i had pictures in my head of a load of people doing some sort of funky spinning (you know arms out turning around):blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

LMAO (i dont know why im telling you lot as im gonna look daft but what the hell)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    So now that you know what it is are you going to give it a shot? Most people don't know what I am talking about when I mention it... then I get the question "why is it called spinning?" when I tell them it is just a cycling class I use the two terms interchangebly
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    So now that you know what it is are you going to give it a shot? Most people don't know what I am talking about when I mention it... then I get the question "why is it called spinning?" when I tell them it is just a cycling class I use the two terms interchangebly

Actually sounds like my sort of thing gonna have a look in my area
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Nice! If you don't like it at first try it a few more times with different instructors. Each one has their own style and sometimes it just isn't for you.