Burn the fat feed the muscle..where do u get it?

Options
I have gone to three bookstores and can't find this book by Tom Venuto. Can someone tell me where I can purchase it. It is unavailable on amazon too :(

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    You try Amazon? Never heard of it. Besides the obvious title, what is it about?
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Maybe try burnthefat.com
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I think it’s only sold through his site: http://www.burnthefat.com/

Edit to add:

It’s e-book, so only available on his site "PRODUCT DELIVERY: Burn The Fat, Feed the Muscle is a downloadable e-book. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the e-book and all the bonus reports onto your computer. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC. The ebook can be read on ebook readers and mobile devices only if they are compatible with the adobe acrobat PDF e-book format."
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    yep I was just gonna post that one. =) You can get his newer book called The Body Fat Solution which I believe is similar and updated. i think I got it on Amazon.
  • pauljohnsonbarnett
    Options
    its and ebook, so you will need to download it.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Actually, "The Body Fat Solution" isn't as in-depth as "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle". Both are very good however! You can buy "The Body Fat Solution" from Amazon and as another poster already stated, "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" is only in e-book format and you can only get it from Tom Venuto's web site.

Excellent reads, both of them!
  • tellybelle
    tellybelle Posts: 144
    Options
    thanks everyone!