Good Morning

FitShark
FitShark Posts: 68
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone!
I was looking for a plce where I can track my eating habits and exercise easily. I need to figure out the details here......
I have been doing well, and am a healthier person these days ( lost 20 lbs in last 4-5 months and am so much more fit and energetic) I didn't do photos (dont have a camera) and didn't do measurements (taking them in the past made me into a depressed perfectionist that couldnt even look at myself - seriously; but that is a whole other issue I am handling as well!). At 5'4" and 131lbs, I am "in range", but my goal has been 125lbs. Almost there!
SO, getting control and understanding of the last punds to drop will only come with REAL dilligence and I need REAL tracking to help! I am happy to have found this site, and it looks like there are many of you who can support and get it done together! Have great days all.....will be back

Replies

• FitShark
    Hi Everyone!
    I was looking for a plce where I can track my eating habits and exercise easily. I need to figure out the details here......
    I have been doing well, and am a healthier person these days ( lost 20 lbs in last 4-5 months and am so much more fit and energetic) I didn't do photos (dont have a camera) and didn't do measurements (taking them in the past made me into a depressed perfectionist that couldnt even look at myself - seriously; but that is a whole other issue I am handling as well!). At 5'4" and 131lbs, I am "in range", but my goal has been 125lbs. Almost there!
    SO, getting control and understanding of the last punds to drop will only come with REAL dilligence and I need REAL tracking to help! I am happy to have found this site, and it looks like there are many of you who can support and get it done together! Have great days all.....will be back
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Good luck to you fitshark! :happy:

I hear you on the depression/perfectionism thing. I think you will really like it here and there are so many great people who will not only support you.....but make you laugh and smile as well.

Welcome to the MFP family.:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Hi FitShark, luv the moniker! :laugh: I know 'bout the depression/perfectionism thing as well. So I've *also* had to learn the it's ok not have each and every item lined out exactly as specified in my pea pickin lil grey matter :laugh:
  • FitShark
    Thanks for the welcome! It ended up being the perfect challenge to start this week...being the perfectionist, and having to "do it all and right and nice the first time"....I have been sooooooo busy with work, and got sick, so a few thngs had to slide...the perfect perfectionist challenge! But I have been good to myself and "letting it ride"....there is always tomorrow! Bye for now and thanks again....
This discussion has been closed.