California Love!!

Options
mamijujuphat
mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
It's Friday & it's around 80 degrees here up in Cali'.....so represent ....who's from California....represent even if you're not from Cali' let's party!!! Already have the ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ poppin'

Replies

• Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    For the record, when I say this post the Dr.Dre and TuPac song popped into my head! Still love that one, oldie but a goodie!
    Have an awesome Cali day mami! You are awesome girl!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cali, but I'm at work, so no fun for me... yet! :laugh:
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    It’s beautiful here in Oceanside today. Packing some lunches and about to take my little on to the park. Loving this warm sun!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    San Diego here, but I hate it when it gets over 70. Heat makes me grouchy.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Getting close to swimming weather
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Go Chargers
  • Rozuki
    Rozuki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cali! But I live in San Francisco where there is still a chill wind keeping it cool~! We have some good sun today, though!
  • sharoniballoni
    sharoniballoni Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It's sunny and beautiful right now in LA. Yet I'm admiring it from a window in my cubicle. Booo!
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    San Diego checking in! I can't wait for the lunch hour to arrive so I can soak up the sun! It is gonna be a gorgeous weekend. I thank my lucky stars every day that I live in such a beautiful place.
    PS GO Chargers!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    "Out on bail, fresh outta jail, California dreamin'. Soon as I step on the scene, I'm hearin' hoochies screamin'..."

"Worldwide, let 'em recognize from Long Beach to Rosecrans. Bumpin' and grindin' like a slow jam. It's WEST SIDE so you know I won't bow down to no man!"
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    For the record, when I say this post the Dr.Dre and TuPac song popped into my head! Still love that one, oldie but a goodie!
    Have an awesome Cali day mami! You are awesome girl!

Yep!!....that's right!!...that song inspired this thread...I was playing it this morning :smokin:
    & thanks Sossy :smile: ....you're awesome too
  • Gumbisigns
    Options
    Am from Central CA, Visalia to be specific. Right smack dab between Fresno and Bakersfield. Today is sort of sunny, not exactly warm, not yet anyway. Will go walk soon to enjoy it!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    Any other San Diego area peeps gonna do the MWR Bay Bridge run/walk next month? I'm going to register for it today.
  • ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    I miss Del Mar...I'm in DC now though. Still a little chilly for my taste.
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    Am from Central CA, Visalia to be specific. Right smack dab between Fresno and Bakersfield. Today is sort of sunny, not exactly warm, not yet anyway. Will go walk soon to enjoy it!

We lived in Lemoore from 03-06. We'd drive all the way to Visalia just to go to Sonic.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    big up to my california peeps! at least we're timezone-compatible
  • SFbarmaid
    SFbarmaid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous here in San Francisco!! (for now)

Go Giants!!
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    "Out on bail, fresh outta jail, California dreamin'. Soon as I step on the scene, I'm hearin' hoochies screamin'..."

"Worldwide, let 'em recognize from Long Beach to Rosecrans. Bumpin' and grindin' like a slow jam. It's WEST SIDE so you know I won't bow down to no man!"
    .....So you know the row won't bow down to no man...Say what you say But give me that bomb beat from Dre Let me serenade the streets of L.A From Oakland to Sacktown....The Bay Area and back down...Cali is where they put they mack down
    Give me love....

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪California love....
    California knows how to party
    California knows how to party
    In the citaaay of L.A...
    In the citaaay of good ol' Watts...
    In the citaaay, the city of Compton...
    We keep it rockin! We keep it rockin' ...♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am visiting my girlfriend here in Orange County from Minnesota. The weekend they are supposed to have rain/sleet...I am glad I am here.