Motivational & encouraging statements & actions

Options
What do you do when you are trying to be really really focused on sticking to your food plan / calories and are faced with temptation?

Do you clean your teeth? Go for a walk? Get in the bath?

A fellow slimmer had this taped to her fridge and I wrote it down to encourage myself:

"Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want the most!"

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I love that quote..thanks for sharing with us!

Honestly, I use this site for motivation A LOT! I like to look at peoples B&A pictures because it makes me realize if they can do it, so can I!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    THESE PEOPLE ARE MY MOTIVATION, THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND ALWAYS READY TO HELP,AND IF ONE CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, ANOTHER ONE CAN!!!!
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I agree ladies, I so value my MFP pals and the forums, the most encouraging place / club I've been too. Thank you one and all! :happy:
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    I agree ladies, I so value my MFP pals and the forums, the most encouraging place / club I've been too. Thank you one and all! :happy:

I must agree! So many great people here who are eager to help and offer support! :)
  • Ruby53
    Ruby53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love this site too, and are grateful for all the encouragement that I get, I love all the help and advice that everyone gives everyone else, I have never had this much help when I have tried to lose weight before!! I have introduced so many people to this site too...