BOO I'M NOT 43 MILLION RICHER!

Options
Well I am saddened to report that infact I did not win the Lotto 649's 43 Million dollar jackpot last night. So I guess none of us are getting new gym equipment and trips to Hawaii.....Booooooooo

AND YES I WOULD HAVE SHARED!

Happy to Report I am officially down 20lbs!!!!!!!

Replies

• ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    Well I am saddened to report that infact I did not win the Lotto 649's 43 Million dollar jackpot last night. So I guess none of us are getting new gym equipment and trips to Hawaii.....Booooooooo

AND YES I WOULD HAVE SHARED!

Happy to Report I am officially down 20lbs!!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Well congrats on the 20 lbs!! LOL! And I feel your pain with the lotto!! ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight - a better prize than the 649...

Well, not really, but PRETTY TERRIFIC!!!!!

And btw... *I* was supposed to win that $43M - what happened?
    :wink:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I got a ticket for the draw too^_^ It's the forst ticket I ever bought. Me still being 18 and all.

PS: Congrats on 20 pounds:heart:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Ah well.... congrats on the 20 lbs, as for the $$, ya can't lose what ya don't have! :noway:
  • ShellyBee
    Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes in regards to my first 20lbs gone, gone, gone, gone, gone and never comin' back!
    I have dabbled in diet and excercise a few times since gaining weight and I have never gotten this far. I feel it is greatly due to MFP and logging what I eat and as for excercise I have always been active but seeing it on the screen compared with the calories etc....just works for me. Not to mention all of the support from all of you.....SO.....THANK YOU ALL!
  • ShellyBee
    Options
    boy oh boy 104 lost you go girl...how long has it taken you to lose that much? I bet 20lbs seemed like forever ago by now.....Any advice for me? Keep up the good work you look great and I bet you feel even better. What has your families responce to your weight loss been? Crazy how some people are not supportive at all or just naturally assume that you must not eat......it's annoying but motivating at the same time....I kinda just figure it's a bit of jelousy....LOL

GREAT JOB!