Stupid question about accepting friends on here...

Options
2»

Replies

• Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I accept anyone to be honest. I need all the support and motivation I can get sometimes. I've been here a while but only re-found my motivation this week so still have a lot to lose.
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    thank you and glad you got your motivation back! im getting there! this site is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    HI! i take it that everyone wants the same goal here so I accept them. I will however delete if they are not active and not looking to support or be supportive! Best wishes and friend me if you would like!

I would Agree!! I normally accept anybody who sends a friend request , but as soon as they become inactive or not being supportive I let them go with the click of a button !!! but really have not had that problem with people not being supportive , just the inactive!! but best wishes to you on the site , it is soooo much fun and you will love it!!!:bigsmile:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I accept anyone, no matter what. I think its great to have access to so many differing points of view.
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    I accept them. I like to give everyone a chance. If after a couple of weeks, they are not consistently logging on, or giving support, I will delete them. I had to delete one today for offensive language. That might sound a little petty, but that's they way I am.
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Nope not petty at all, thank you so much! :)