My motivation is to motivate others!

Options
Help me help you! I have a passion to help people get motivated to get healthy, for the past 2 years my brain has been MIA and now 35lbs later here I am trying to lose the weight I've gained. So far it's ok, but I noticed that the more I help people, the more motivated I become to continue to set a good example. Cause believe me, if I can lose 100lbs, ANYONE CAN. I'm probably the laziest person I know and biggest procrastinator. But I want to help, I really think it would help me lose the recent baggage I've gained.
Several things. I do a show on blogtv, would love to chat with you all!
Also, get on facebook and find the Healthy For Life site!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HEALTHY-FOR-LIFE/115012505192087?REF=TS
get on my twitter! Amy_Israyelyan

I'm also now considering joining the beachbody team and becoming a beachbody coach (aka rep) to help people with getting started.
I have done it all, yoga booty ballet, turbo jam, p90x, turbo fire, bollywood belly dance, carmen electra strip tease, crunch pilates, taken kickboxing classes, dance classes, strength training classes!!! I should know better then to let myself gain 35lbs right??? ya... I SHOULD. But S*** happens...

Friend me! Find me! Lose Weight with me!!! :D

Replies

• jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Sent you a request :)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I can use all the help and motivation you've got....please friend me :)
  • zumba_gal
    zumba_gal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    u can add me as a friend ill take the motivation!!
  • lissa71
    lissa71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request - I could use the motivation too! I know we can do this together!