Is this day over yet???

Options
This has been a long week at work, and a lot of...shall we say...challenges have come up at work today. Which in itself is enough to cause me to want to snarf the bag of corn chips I'm trying desperately to avoid in my drawer...but is that all that's going on today? Of course not!! I have a major case of PMS, which I'm already a hormonal eater...so not eating everything in site is an accomplishment. But on top of everything else (yes...still not done!) This week, I achieved my maximum freak out weight...which is the point I get to and freak out because how could I possibly weigh that much.

On a good note about that...the gaining weight has increased my resolve to actually try to lose weight...it's just been a tough week to start losing...and it just makes me worry about other stuff that I really shouldn't be worrying about.

*sigh*

And of course...before I could even finish this...more stressful stuff just landed on my desk :(

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Throw the chips away- in a garbage not in your office!!

And know there is a full moon- work has been just a bit off for me this week too.
  • Laelee
    Laelee Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm with ya, this week has been hard for me too. Keep plugging along, giving in to temptation or old behavior will only make you feel worse, as I've been finding. Lots of hugs to you!