Oxy Elite Pro- Has anyone tried it?

Options
I was wondering has anyone tried Oxy Elite Pro and if so how did it work for you?

Replies

• katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it...what is it?
  • brazilian27
    Options
    yes I got a sample...but I just used for week..not sure if will provide the fat burn results but for sure it gave me a a lot of energy!!! I'm thinking about to get some more but I'm not sure yet
  • firefighterswife58
    Options
    My husband uses it & loves it
  • feevis
    feevis Posts: 8
    Options
    Honestly I dont think any weight loss suppliment is good for your body, the best way to lose weight is always gonna be diet and exercise but ppl always want a quick fix, ok so we dont all have personal trainers to gets us celebrity thin in a matter of weeks, but honestly your better being healthy and losing weight the right way, that way u can prove to yourself that you did it alone....that's just my personal opinion but if your happy to use it and it works then why not
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Hi - I've used it and so has my husband good results but as with all things..follow the directions. I was only taking 2 pills a day and the hubbie was taking 3. We both lost - the best part was having the energy and not feeling tired or jittery.

Good luck!
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I was wondering has anyone tried Oxy Elite Pro and if so how did it work for you?

i don't know if this is the best board to answer this question. maybe bb.com or something like that might get more responses. the maker (USPlabs) has a lot of lovers and a lot of haters it seems. i myself wouldn't use any of their products. their marketing tactics are pretty sketchy imo.
  • CandyAlexia
    CandyAlexia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have heard different things about it
  • CandyAlexia
    Options
    I have ended up trying the Oxy Elite Pro, so far so good gives me a lot of energy and I don't get the Jitters or any side effects, decreases appetite to the extreme I have to make myself eat, which that wasn't really my issue, my issue is more energy and working out, and this is helping me push through workouts that I usually get tierd with or won't push through the pain, it is making me feel like I can do this. I don't suggest that people use supplements, of course good ol' excercise and a health diet is the way to go, but if you need a little support like me the Oxy Elite is working wonders for me. I heard about them from a close friend and she did a whole 8 weeks with them she started at 165 and she is now 135 with 3-4 days of at least 30 mins of working out is how she achevied this along with diet and Oxy Elite twice a day.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I liked what it did but wasn't a fan of how I felt once I stopped. I slept everyday after work for a week after stopping. It was like my body was reliant on it to produce energy.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I have ended up trying the Oxy Elite Pro, so far so good gives me a lot of energy and I don't get the Jitters or any side effects, decreases appetite to the extreme I have to make myself eat, which that wasn't really my issue, my issue is more energy and working out, and this is helping me push through workouts that I usually get tierd with or won't push through the pain, it is making me feel like I can do this. I don't suggest that people use supplements, of course good ol' excercise and a health diet is the way to go, but if you need a little support like me the Oxy Elite is working wonders for me. I heard about them from a close friend and she did a whole 8 weeks with them she started at 165 and she is now 135 with 3-4 days of at least 30 mins of working out is how she achevied this along with diet and Oxy Elite twice a day.

You sound like a little too much like a testimonial on a commercial. I think you're a rep for the drug company that has come on to this site to lure people struggling with weight loss to purchase a (likely) dangerous weight loss product.

You prey on the vulnerable. Fly away, vulture.
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I think it may be useful to understand why you want to use it before anyone proffers an opinion.

For the general public, I think it would be a bad idea to use it (or any thermogenic product) in order to lose weight fast as there are serious health risks (elevated heart rates for one) and would just be a temporary solution whereupon you could gain the weight back rapidly once you're off it.

Understand that it's primary intended audience is for bodybuilders who are looking to "cut" (get lean/into competition shape) after they've bulked up. Or athletes (wrestlers, fighters) trying to get down to a lower weight class. These are people whose fitness levels are fairly high that can better withstand the intended physical effects of such a drug...your average unhealthy person may not.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I think it may be useful to understand why you want to use it before anyone proffers an opinion.

For the general public, I think it would be a bad idea to use it (or any thermogenic product) in order to lose weight fast as there are serious health risks (elevated heart rates for one) and would just be a temporary solution whereupon you could gain the weight back rapidly once you're off it.

Understand that it's primary intended audience is for bodybuilders who are looking to "cut" (get lean/into competition shape) after they've bulked up. Or athletes (wrestlers, fighters) trying to get down to a lower weight class. These are people whose fitness levels are fairly high that can better withstand the intended physical effects of such a drug...your average unhealthy person may not.

Most all cardio exercises cause elevated hr's too. That statement makes no sense.
  • corpus_validum
    Options
    Most all cardio exercises cause elevated hr's too. That statement makes no sense.

I realized when I wrote it that line may seem illogical with regards to fitness, but for many unhealthy people who may also have high blood pressure, studies have shown that thermogenics like OEP can do further harm. There are widely-known possible side effects: hypertension, tachycardia, heart attack or stroke. Elevated heart rates from natural physical activity is one thing, unnatural elevated heart rates like from drugs is another. The whole intent of a thermogenic, thus the name, is to get your body to produce heat, via increased blood flow, to speed up metabolism. That can't be a good thing for all individuals. I just rec that everyone talk to their doctors before trying it and understanding the risks.

The other side effect that maybe even you yourself experienced: difficulty sleeping or achieving deep levels of sleep. "When you sleep at deep levels, your body actually burns calories more efficiently. Many obese people don't sleep enough or don't get enough deep sleep, which actually slows their metabolism even more." quote from a study on thermogenic pills.
  • corpus_validum
    Options
    Here's a good article on how thermogenics, like OxyElite Pro work:
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/25926-thermogenics-work/
  • CandyAlexia
    Options
    I don't mean to sound like a commercial, I was just 1st curious to ask if anyone tried OEP and 2nd I just said screw it I will talk to my Doctor and try it out myself if it was suited for me by my Doctor, I just was sharing how it worked for me thats it and thats all!! No Presseure to anyone to do anything, please believe that!! Of course the best way to lose weight is excercise and a health diet, for me I have other issues in my lifestyle I just need the extra kick in the butt.. so I took a chance for me and I am happy and thats all that matters. I wanted some advice from people who have tried it or knew someone that had... To those that did just simply reply Thank You, and to those who took it a little personal you don't have to try it, worry about it, Just simply do what is best for you, although I apperciate those also that just posted the risk etc... that I understand I am not trying to mislead, or sell anything..I am not getting any money (PAID) Ching Ching..from it, I wish I was... then I really sound like a commercial.. : ) I then would be over top!! Thanks Guys and Gals!!
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options

You sound like a little too much like a testimonial on a commercial. I think you're a rep for the drug company that has come on to this site to lure people struggling with weight loss to purchase a (likely) dangerous weight loss product.

You prey on the vulnerable. Fly away, vulture.

LMAO
    you're not serious are you?
    i love the 'holier than thou' attitude of some many people on here when it comes to supplements that they know nothing about.
  • Beloved_Kirah
    Beloved_Kirah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been taking it for 1 1/2 weeks. The first week I have lost 5lbs by taking two pills a day along with a sensible meal, excercising (Cardio & strength training) - (This was probably water weight). There is no side effects which is great!!!!! I have tried other weight loss products that made me feel like my heart was going to explode through my chest. Sof far so good. I will keep you updated as time progresses.
  • CandyAlexia
    Options
    Cool, yeah same for me.. but good so far, nothing crazy, in my own experience with it, there are some sensitive people on here! But I do agree I think I lost like 5-6lbs of water weight!
  • Beloved_Kirah
    Beloved_Kirah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have used it before but mainly for energy back in 2011 and lost 5lbs in the 1 1/2 weeks when eating properly along with excercise. It was the only weight loss supplement that did not cause the jitters and rapid heart rate. When I cut out the diet and excercise I did not lose any weight just inches I think.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    If you are on any meds or have a medical condition, be careful ... There have been lawsuits against the company related to their past use of DMAA in their formulation. Supposedly they've changed their formula (at least here in the US) but as an older male with hypertension, atrial fibrillation, and BPH I wouldn't touch their products with a ten foot pole.