Recipes - so some print the nutrition, can we add these?

Options
swillis21
swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
Sorry the subject isn't very clear. I'm trying to say I have several recipes that print all of the nutrition per serving - calories, fat, sodium, etc and I want to be able to not just quick add calories but also quick add all of the nutrition - is this possible? And if not, then I think it would be great if MFP changed it on the diaries so we can! (It's a lot quicker than adding everything I cook ingredient by ingredient). ;D So, bump this if you agree, or if there is a way to do this, do share! Thnx!!

Replies

• HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I've found that when you search for a food then there's a link underneath to add a new food if you can't find what you're looking for. I use that to add my recipes! It lets you add all of the nutrition information that you have. Hope that helps!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    when you click into 'food' you have my meals and my recipes
    can you not add the recipe in once, add all the nutritional stuff, and then next time u have it just select it from your recipes or meals?
  • swillis21
    Options
    Ty! I hadn't thought of that. I will do that for now, and meanwhile suggest a change to mike, thanks!!
  • swillis21
    Options
    @Sarah - yes, that's what i do, but it can take awhile to find all of the accurate ingredients, and I have two little ones, so it makes dinner more complicated than I can handle well some nights! lol, and I plan on adding them all eventually, however, i love trying new recipes too - and i fig if it prints the per serving info, that it's unecessary work. TY for the reply :)