Call the cops.....drug bust..

:noway: Their must be crack in T. Marzetti's light chunky blue cheese dressing......'cause I am addicted this week to it....putting it in everything.....
someone really please come to my house and take it away!:sad:

:

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    :noway: Their must be crack in T. Marzetti's light chunky blue cheese dressing......'cause I am addicted this week to it....putting it in everything.....
    someone really please come to my house and take it away!:sad:

:
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    I've been like that with oscar mayers light hot dogs...dont know why, but i've been craving it everyday this week. I have a suggestion, lets trade. :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    mmm blue cheese....I'll come get it from ya!:tongue: I'm like that w/ Tostitos new creamy salsa...only 35 cals for two tbsp and OMG its amazing! goes awesome on fajitas, as a veggie dip, on salads, wraps, crackers....ALONE! :tongue:

its got a little zing to it too nothing too hot, but enough to keep you really comin' back for more...and more....and more.....

guess I need alittle intervention too, but be prepared for a fight!:ohwell:

hugs!
    Ali
  • lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    I have the same problem. My neighbor makes the best homeade blue cheese dressing in this world. I hate, I mean I love the stuff. ...... Well, she dropped off a bottle Sunday-- We comtemplated throwing it out, but it seems down right sinful to do so.

So now it sits in the fridge calling my name, I find myself eating it straight out of the bottle with a spoon.

Arrrgggghhhh.....I need to get rid of it!!!! Then get myself into rehab!!!