I'm a newbie

Options
hydee77
hydee77 Posts: 17 Member
Hi everone i new here and just wanted to take a moment to say hi. I just found this site today, it looks amazing. my weight has been yo-yoing for the last 15 years and in the last year and a half has really got out of control for me. I have over a hundred pounds to lose to be at a weight that is both healthy and comfortable for me. I'm so excited to have found this site to have this tools and support of others who are on this same journey as I am.

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    First of all, welcome! We do have a great community here! Don't be afraid to add friends including myself.
  • williamhobbs
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add! Everyone is supportive!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is an awesome site! I just joined last month and it really does work!! I've been watching what I eat and exercising and am amazed to see I am losing on ave. 2 lbs. per week. The one weekend that I splurged and ate out, going over my calorie goal I only lost 1 pound that week...but I will take it. I love that it's so easy to keep track of calories on here. I've found this site can be as addicting as facebook! :laugh:
    Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention you can add me as a friend too if you want! I am in the same boat you are....I have a ton of weight to still lose!!