Who are you?

Options

Replies

• HalfofHilary
    Options
    <---- Because I need to lose Half of my weight to gain the other half of myself back.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    My login is my default login from an old job I had. My name is To****ugu Maeda AKA Joe- but my spiritual name is Buck Johnson, but if my dream of waging war on Micronesia ever comes to fruition then I will change it to General Powers Lightning!!
  • adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Options
    My name is Adelle. My husband and I call each other puppy. I don't actually remember which of us started that. But it's been forever. Kinda sappy sweet I know. But I use it everywhere.
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    Mine is my initials and my wedding anniversary. Nothing snazzy here. If I were going to change it I would probably make it India16202 which would be my company identifier in bootcamp and the year I was in bootcamp since I'm trying to get back to that size and fitness level.
  • sweetsarah
    Options
    33 years ago we moved to a new commumity and were involved in a program @ our church. We were asked to introduce ourselves, using an adjective which started with the same first letter as our name; I immediately thought of "sweet" as an adjective starting with "s," and went with that! It had nothing to do with how I perceive myself. However, it kind of stuck and I've used it off and on thru the years. If I had had a "do over" I would probably have gone with something more imaginative.
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    you know those fatty little rolly bits you get kind of on the back and side of your waist? not really muffin top or spare tire, but almost. . .well, at some point my husband began referring to them as my "snuggles". then he started calling ME snuggle. then i became his Lovely Snuggle. and when i started a business (artfire. it's still running, i just don't do much with it anymore), i called it LovelySnugs, cuz it had a nicer ring than LovelySnuggle. and now i use it for everything. lol if you Google LovelySnugs, you'll prolly find out way too much about me!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Some of these names have alot of meaning behind it!

So cool :)

LovelySnugs.... now I'm gonna have to google your name! lol.
  • TentionSpeak
    Options
    Mine is sort of the first thing that came to mind.

I have had a lot of tension in my life. But the speak part means to just speak threw the tension not worrying about what people think. I thought it sounds better with Tention instead of Tension.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm a silly goose. durrrr
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    dangerranger.... my last name is Dangerfield...as a kid, i always wanted to be a power ranger.. well, now that i'm 24 years old, I STILL WANT TO BE A POWER RANGER... so i put the two together. dangerranger!!!

if i could pick a different name, it would be...... marry*me*mariska*hargitay

I love this! My oldest son (18) watched the Power Rangers non-stop!
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    my initials+ anniversary
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    I am "chunky-dunkin momma (shortened as my screen name)...well, cause I take a lot of water aerobics classes, which I love, and my bf calls me momma. Everytime I go to the gym, he says "you going chunky-dunkin, momma?"
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    ha ha.. that is too funny!
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Marci is my childhood nickname, in tribute to my Dad.....
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    It's a term I use when I can't or don't want to curse. The 2 I always use now because i lost the first SOB after spamming a website with a single curse word. It was funny and completely worth it.

Another name I use and would change to is EmperorBones emperor because I'm emperor of the world ask my family it's true. bones because my last name is Bonasse (bah-nah-see).
  • Mamapengu
    Mamapengu Posts: 250
    Options
    Bee rhymes with Lee which is the first part of my name and W is the first letter of my last name. Boring really :tongue:

My sister has gone by Ti-Lee since she was a baby. My dad named her KrisTIna Lee and my mom refused to have a Kris or a Tina, so Ti Lee. She carried it on and named her daughter Ti Anna.
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I am always saphire76! I am born in September of 1976 and sapphire 76 (spelled correctly) is always taken. So it stuck and hope everyone does not think I'm an idiot and can't spell. lol
  • Mamapengu
    Mamapengu Posts: 250
    Options
    Bee rhymes with Lee which is the first part of my name and W is the first letter of my last name. Boring really :tongue:

My sister has gone by Ti-Lee since she was a baby. My dad named her KrisTIna Lee and my mom refused to have a Kris or a Tina, so Ti Lee. She carried it on and named her daughter Ti Anna.

Ha! forgot to say where my name came from. some how when I signed on it said the different first name/last name combinations were already being used. (Karina Purcell) So I'm a mom and my husband and I have collected penguins since before we got together- so that seemed to fit. It was that or use the meaning of my last name (piglet/pig farmer) and I'd prefer to be positive and avoid calling myself a pig most days.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    My first initial is D and my last name is Harley.:yawn:
  • MsRose2012
    Options
    Fun! Julie Loreina so the J L last name myers 95 the year my oldest son Dusty was born :)