Lost the baby weight... but...

jfblue13
jfblue13 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!!!!! I am new here and I have a six month old son.
I had gained 33# while I was pregnant, and actually lost all of it because I think most of it was water weight, and I was also breastfeeding.

Well, due to lack of production, I had to stop breastfeeding when he was about 4 months old :cry: and since then, I have been slowly gaining weight... I don't understand. Before I got pregnant, I was overweight, but I usually didn't gain weight this easily. I could usually keep it under control if I tried to.

I am now about 15# heavier than before the pregnancy and I am miserable! I am hoping that this website will help me out and that I can meet some new people to support me along the way :)

Jennifer

83944.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Hello!!!!! I am new here and I have a six month old son.
    I had gained 33# while I was pregnant, and actually lost all of it because I think most of it was water weight, and I was also breastfeeding.

Well, due to lack of production, I had to stop breastfeeding when he was about 4 months old :cry: and since then, I have been slowly gaining weight... I don't understand. Before I got pregnant, I was overweight, but I usually didn't gain weight this easily. I could usually keep it under control if I tried to.

I am now about 15# heavier than before the pregnancy and I am miserable! I am hoping that this website will help me out and that I can meet some new people to support me along the way :)

Jennifer

83944.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    You came to the right place for motivation & support! This site is fantastic!!! Welcome & best of luck to you on your weight-loss journey! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • I am also new here and my son is 7 months old im on a mission to lose 80 pounds i had lost all the baby weight but in a matter of months all this weight crept up on me lol i guess weight flies when your taking care of a little one Best of luck to us both :happy:
This discussion has been closed.