2»

Replies

• NZhogiebear
    Options
    Love & bumping!!!
  • Loretmuller
    Loretmuller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This blog is great, i feel inspired to really get started and yes, ive realised that only I , and me only, can motivate myself, im an emotional eater, losing 10 -20 kg before, many times and picking up up to 30kg later, its crazy, its tiring the hell out of me, with 2 young boys and a hubby that works abroad, I need to be inspired . Im so glad i found this site and really eager to get going, obviously yesterday was a normal day with my calories over 1300 more than i should have had but last night, after finding this site, i hope it will inspire me to get going. Ive been told to check the charisterics of my blood type O, I did and printed out what my type of blood group feeds best on, together with that and this site, I hope to start losing weight, I know it is not going to be easy changing my lifestyle but I need to try cause carrying on the way i have for the past few years, im shortening my lifespan rapidly daily!!! Please keep on motivating me, I need it. and thanx so much, these message boards are going to help me in a great way!
  • jene77
    jene77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • vanb0052
    vanb0052 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Bumping this up again for the folks newer to the site...it's SUCH a great post! You know how the shampoo bottle says "Lather...rinse...repeat?"

Read this, eat healthyexercise, repeat!!!
  • eboneerain
    eboneerain Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • WVBayouGal
    WVBayouGal Posts: 45
    Options
    What a great blog....I had to copy and paste it to 'my documents' to be able to read in the future; when I need a kick in the butt!.....it will be there when I need it! Thanks so much for posting this!!
  • AmyClark1983
    Options
    Bump! I posted this too yesterday - such a great read!
  • jennyonthespot
    jennyonthespot Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Every bit of this is absolutely true! As a former fat girl, currently healthy-but-bigger-than-I'd-like girl, take this as absolute gospel truth. Brutal honesty. You must work at it every single day. I'm in that above referenced club. Everytime I go on autopilot and think I can eat whatever I want, my body gains 10 lbs to remind me that no, you cannot. It doesn't happen. Them's the facts and I absolutely admire that someone put it out there like that. LOVE.
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    great read, thx!! you should write a book..... :smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This is TOTALLY AWESOME!! It sums it all up and make it so real. I say time and time..It's not a race...its a lifestyle and we didnt pack it on overnight so we cant expect it to drop off the same even if we are doing the eat right and exercise..GREAT GREAT TOPIC..
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Bump. Must take the time to read this later.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!