money sucks.

Options
Yeah. Just balanced the checking account and we have like 5 bucks left. Hate it.

Replies

• bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    Yeah. Just balanced the checking account and we have like 5 bucks left. Hate it.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    ditto your sentiments
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I do that every week. Paycheck to paycheck, that's how we do it!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    yeh.. economy sucks right now. with gas prices and food prices goin up. i noticed that my groceries are goin up too.. i was payin 15bucks for a pack of pull ups, the other day it was 17! and it's not the 2bucks its the thought if EVERYTHING goes up a buck or two here, that adds up.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You have one whole dollar more than I do, and my life insurance will be coming out so make that -25 lol! You're right, money does suck!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I found the best way to keep all my money is to avoid balancing the checkbook! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously, finances suck. :grumble:
  • lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    I agree. Have been unemployed for almost 6 months now....getting tired playing the juggling game......so, I guess it is time to get a job now. Darn it!!! hehehe....It would make hubby very happy though.

Money, or "lack of" really does suck!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I just look at it this way. I don't think I'd want to be rich... that would mean having to manage all that goes with it. I just want 'just enough'. I'd be happy with that.
  • annmarie4ever
    Options
    I feel your pain
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I just look at it this way. I don't think I'd want to be rich... that would mean having to manage all that goes with it. I just want 'just enough'. I'd be happy with that.

You and me both. :smile:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Me too Always too much month left at the end of my money!!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    yup. Am there most months.
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    ugh. The economy needs to fix so we can all afford to buy better food - lol!