Um...Girl's Topic!

Options
So........ this is a funny/awkward question...

I thought as you lost weight, "the girls" were supposed to get smaller......................... mine have gotten bigger? I can only think is because I lost inches around my chest and that made the difference increase, which made cup size increase, but... they are big enough, okay?! I don't need or want them to get any bigger! WTH?

Replies

• jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    So........ this is a funny/awkward question...

I thought as you lost weight, "the girls" were supposed to get smaller......................... mine have gotten bigger? I can only think is because I lost inches around my chest and that made the difference increase, which made cup size increase, but... they are big enough, okay?! I don't need or want them to get any bigger! WTH?
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Wait til you have kids! I was always a wonderful 38DD, now I'ma 44DDD and I just left the F's last month! I did hear doin certain chest workouts could increase bust size though..
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started on "the girls". I've been dreaming about getting breast reduction. If men only knew how much of a pain in the *kitten* they can be.

Crystalbella....DDD's!!!!! Your poor shoulders and back! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    oh no fair-- I always lose from the top down-- my face thins, my neck thins, my shoulders thin-- my girls go bye-bye-- .
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I use to wear a DDD bra (F), and I've lost over 50 pounds and now I wear a DDDD (G) bra. I was told that they are usually the first to go...I'm not so lucky either. I've always wanted little ones, so I was really hoping some of it would go.

And yes, shoulders and upper back is sore and tired all the time. I don't know what I can do about it though.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started on "the girls". I've been dreaming about getting breast reduction. If men only knew how much of a pain in the *kitten* they can be.

Crystalbella....DDD's!!!!! Your poor shoulders and back! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Yeh the men part.. My guy friend is a boob guy, obviously and he's like I hope you don't lose them, and I'm tryin to explain what women go through having them! The 44F's were tough, these 3D's are nothing.. lol they are so much lighter and I can sleep on my tummy comfortable. :ohwell: My bestfriend just got a boob reduction because she was a 46 HH, yes I said it. They took out 15lbs of boobage! Now she's a D and makes fun of me cause I got the biggest. That's what I get for crackin jokes on her though! lol
  • RedCurls
    RedCurls Posts: 56
    Options
    I was barely a DD when I got pregnant with my son and the maternity bra I had to buy was a H, yes that is right... a DDDDD. I had to look EVERYWHERE for it! Since I have slacked off on breast feeding quite a bit and I have been working out they have gotten a little smaller but I tried on one of my old DD's the other day and it was still quite small on me. Anyways... I haven't gotten bigger... I have actually gotten smaller... :bigsmile: :happy: :smile: I try to do a lot of cardio though and not so much weights... when I do weights I do a lower weight with more reps.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I have yet to see what will happen to mine, but yes if you do a lot of upper body work, like bench presses, where you work your pectorial's (pec's) you will see an increase in size. I'm not sure to what extent though.

Rach
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Eh.. everybody told me my girls would go to nothing.............................. they haven't lol. And I've lost 81 lbs!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I use to wear a DDD bra (F), and I've lost over 50 pounds and now I wear a DDDD (G) bra. I was told that they are usually the first to go...I'm not so lucky either. I've always wanted little ones, so I was really hoping some of it would go.

And yes, shoulders and upper back is sore and tired all the time. I don't know what I can do about it though.

Here in Ontario, Canada, you can get your breast reduction covered by the government if you meet certain "criteria". It think DDDD would cover it all!! Wow!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I had a reduction 12/31/2007. (I was falling out of my DDD.) NO REGRETS! I am SO MUCH HAPPIER!
    Sadly, I'd intended for the doc to take me to a large B/small C. Perhaps because he was male, perhaps because he was a good doc and really intent on making me "proportional", I came out with a full C. No big deal, right? Right- until they started growing. I'm now muffin-toppin' my D cup and REFUSE to go up another cup.

Weight loss has never touched the size of my boobies. Weight gain, however, loves to place there first.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    ahhhh

touchy subject

My girls are almost NOT exisitant lol.....

started out a 34b when I got preggo with Ri after rion I was a 34C....went back down in a matter of months to a 34B again...and honestly now I couldnt tell you what I am...... i just bought bras that fit so good a month ago and now....their loose:huh: Why does it have to be that way....WHY :angry:

Be happy your girls are getting bigger...
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Here in Ontario, Canada, you can get your breast reduction covered by the government if you meet certain "criteria". It think DDDD would cover it all!! Wow!!
    [/quote]

Wow, that's wonderful!!!!!!!!!
  • jill927
    Options
    Well I am currently wearing 38 D and I think I need to get resized, because.......well it is getting snug in there! I could probably be wearing a 36 DD. :( ugh. And no, boys do not understand. AT ALL. They love it, but they do not understand that running is verging on painful even with a GREAT sports bra, it still is hard for me to run.
  • llcoolj_pm
    llcoolj_pm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    IF WORKIN OUT IS MAKIN YALL GIRLS GET BIGGER, THEN I THINK I NEED TO RUN TO THE GYM! LOL! MINE ARE JUST NOT BIG ENOUGH! :sad:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Well I am currently wearing 38 D and I think I need to get resized, because.......well it is getting snug in there! I could probably be wearing a 36 DD. :( ugh. And no, boys do not understand. AT ALL. They love it, but they do not understand that running is verging on painful even with a GREAT sports bra, it still is hard for me to run.

I was a 38 DD when i started this journey....and now I'm a 34 D or DD depending on the bra and I'm not loving them at all, I mean I like to be curvy, but they stink for running, they bounce when I walk....I wear a really supportive bra and even though my sister swears its not that bad I'm totally self conscious about them and when I think I always wanted them when I was younger I laugh...:ohwell:

I'd be really happy w/ a nice c cup....ahhh C.....C is for Cup-size and good enough for me! oh C is for cup-size and good enough for me OOOOOO C Cup C cup C cup is for meeeeeeeeee!:drinker:

(welcome to my world LOL...)
    hugs!
    Ali
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Hah I'm the opposite. I was a 38 D when I started here, now I'm getting too small for my brand new 36C bras... very disheartening :embarassed:
  • jill927
    Options
    Hah I'm the opposite. I was a 38 D when I started here, now I'm getting too small for my brand new 36C bras... very disheartening :embarassed:

You can have some of mine! :flowerforyou:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Only when I really lean are mine the size I want - otherwise the cup runneth over. I struggle to find a good bra to run in.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    confused.bmp