ONEDERLAND!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I know the feeling, my scale has been hanging out at 201.4 for a week now, I can't wait till it says 199.

Don't feel alone...I'm right there with you. I thought 200 would be my problem number, but it seems I'm stuck at 201, also. We need to start a "199" club:flowerforyou:
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats. I am right behind you. Hovering at 200. Waiting for the scale to show a 1 a the beginning!!
  • Live_Aloha
    Live_Aloha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can't wait to get back into ONEderland!! =) I see you're doing P90X...did you start with Power 90 first, or did you start with P90X? I received Power 90 almost 3 weeks ago, but have yet to start (telling myself I'll start today!)...how do you like P90X so far?

Take care & keep up the great work!
    Kalena :)
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can't wait to get back into ONEderland!! =) I see you're doing P90X...did you start with Power 90 first, or did you start with P90X? I received Power 90 almost 3 weeks ago, but have yet to start (telling myself I'll start today!)...how do you like P90X so far?

Take care & keep up the great work!
    Kalena :)

I did start with P90 and from the beginning it didn't seem hard enough. Don't want to make it sound like it was easy but I didn't feel like I was burning a good amount of calories. Level 3-4 is a better burn but I thought what the hey and jumped right to P90X. Make no mistake, it KICKS MY BUTT, but I'm lovin' the hurt LOL
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait to get there myself.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely awesome!!! Congrats. I weighed myself last Monday and I was 203.5 and I will weigh myself tomorrow. I am praying that I am under 200 but realistically I am not. I can't wait to post on here that I am now in ONEDERLAND!!!! So happy for you!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!