So off track

Options
I am in such a rut. I feel like I am just too far gone to even do anything about my weight. :(
However if I can just get on track to a healthy me RIGHT NOW.....It will come off.... I CAN get healthy...That fat WILL go away....Why do I have to feel so down?!?!?!
UGH! This is the hardest thing we will ever have to do!!!!!

Replies

• moranimal
    moranimal Posts: 18
    Options
    You are never too far gone. Baby steps. It took years to get where you are and it will take a while to get to where you want to be. Keep your eye on the prize. Focus on the goal and not hard it will be to get there. The only thing that can stop you is you, and you wouldn't do that to yourself would you? Keep it up.
  • Merodie
    Merodie Posts: 21
    Options
    It is tough> Think positive, and don't be afraid to congratulate and feel good for baby steps. Remember there is no hurry, tomorrow comes 24 hours from now regardless :happy: and if you backslide...its ok...just start again. Like smoking dont stop tryingto quit. Good luck, it is worth the effort no matter how long it takes. Merodie
  • marnitta
    marnitta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like that. It took me a while to actually commit to getting healthy again. The weight certainly did not come over night and it certainly will not leave over night. I just started bicycling and my goal each day is to "keep peddling." I dont care if its fast or slow, up hill or down hill ...the point is to just put one foot in front of the other. Dont beat yourself up. If you dont make your calories today, just try tomorrow. Weight loss is not a sprint ... its a marathon. So take your breaks, stay encouraged, and always get back up....
    Add me as a pal.... I have good days and bad days.... but the goal is to have more good than bad....
  • loseatonlady
    Options
    You are right, it is one of the hardest things you have to do. When I finally recognized there was no finish line and that this was my life-long journey - is when it finally clicked for me! I spent almost 20 years morbidly obese and in 2008 I finally got it together! I STILL have battles with myself - but I continue on! YOU CAN DO THIS - just forgive yourself, be PATIENT and keep moving forward!
  • missmccoy
    missmccoy Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow great inspiration guys!!!
    =D