how to shut out your chocolate craving!! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    you could try the 'velvety chocolate' vitatops. they taste just like a brownie in my opinion! they're sugar free, 90 calories, 2g fat, 9g fiber, 4g protein. they're delicious!
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    2 squares of Dove dark chocolate... I eat it almost everyday and am losing every week. :)
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i find it hard to relate because i really dont like chocolate or sweet things

but a good way to get away from chocolate cravings without being unsatisfied/depressed/gaining calories (for me, and my mother who has a giant sweet tooth at least)

is a few rice crackers covered in nutella or a handful of cocoa almonds

pure and unsweetened cocoa actually has benefits for you and doesnt have all that milkfat!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    control your portion when you eat it. I get my chocolate from this Trader Joe's trail mix that has small chocolate chips, cherries, cranberries, almonds, cashews and pistachios. It always hits that fix. You don't have to deny yourself the things you want just control what/how much you eat o fit.
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I don't deny myself chocolate. My thoughts are if you deny yourself, you will eventually give in and then eat way too much of it. I will allow myself to eat chocolate from time to time, the key is moderation. Everything in moderation!

that's me, it's better for me to give into the craving and have a small piece or two of chocolate then to try to ignore it and end up pigging out on a whole bag of it.
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I have a tablespoon of chocolate frozen yogurt. I don't take it out of the freezer, and I don't actually eat it until I'm away from the freezer. It's usually enough to get that taste in my mouth and the coldness of the yogurt kills your taste buds a little which helps. If I still want another bite, I get it, because I've THOUGHT about it, and decided that.