Hey, I'm new here!

Options
Hello, my name is Kaya, I am 20 years old and weigh in at 252lb right now and I'm 5ft 2in. :sad: I want to lose quite a fair bit and get down to around 120lb which is ok for my height etc. I plan on doing 30 mins of cardio a day and want to also start eating better, I'm new to a lot of veggies so this is all very new to me. So Hi to you all and wish me luck!

Replies

• rakelros
    rakelros Posts: 67
    Options
    Good Luck Kaya :) and welcome to MFP :)

We will stick with you all through this journey, Love all the support this site gives... :)
  • luciamrg
    luciamrg Posts: 11
    Options
    Good luck! And don't worry, you can do it! :D
  • mjwalsh05
    Options
    good luck Kayla !!!
  • amyburkhart03
    amyburkhart03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Kaya! It looks like you have a good plan in place! I give you so much credit just for trying to lose weight! It has been such a battle for me. Good luck! You can do this and don't forget to forgive yourself when you fail, and let yesterday be yesterday and today be today!

Feel free to friend me if you want! :smile:
  • KayaD
    KayaD Posts: 65
    Options
    thanks very much! One quick question, how do I know when I have topic replies? I went to the community then latest post to find this, is there another way?

Also, is there a forum for recipes etc here?
  • KayaD
    Options
    Hi Kaya! It looks like you have a good plan in place! I give you so much credit just for trying to lose weight! It has been such a battle for me. Good luck! You can do this and don't forget to forgive yourself when you fail, and let yesterday be yesterday and today be today!

thank you, It's definitely hard but I know I need and want to do this, my biggest downfall is sweet things and I love to bake.... :indifferent:
  • rakelros
    rakelros Posts: 67
    Options
    At the top of the forum menu you can see a list:
    Home - Recent Posts - My topics - Signature - Search.

If you check "My topics" you can see all the threads that you have started, and replied to :)
  • KayaD
    Options
    At the top of the forum menu you can see a list:
    Home - Recent Posts - My topics - Signature - Search.

If you check "My topics" you can see all the threads that you have started, and replied to :)

brilliant! Thanks!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome...you will find some really good info on here
  • KayaD
    Options
    hi and welcome...you will find some really good info on here

it seems brilliant so far, love all of the tools etc, oh and the app on my android phone!