30 Day Dead.. errr Shred (progress pics)

Options
Super excited because I started the 30 Day Shred 18 days ago and.. *drum roll please*....I have progress pics!

ScreenHunter_02Apr161732-1.gif

Replies

• wannabalozer
    Options
    Um, der.... how the heck do I get my pic to post?
  • Djbass728
    Djbass728 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! You have kicked butt!!!!!!!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but im starting the Shred wednesday and have considered posting pics so i would like to know how as well!
  • ccwicks
    ccwicks Posts: 39
    Options
    Nice, great job!!!!
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! :) Way to go! I just finished day 7 and I'm hoping my results will be as great as yours!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Super job!!! Keep it up!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Super excited because I started the 30 Day Shred 18 days ago and.. *drum roll please*....I have progress pics!

Collages?authkey=Gv1sRgCKH_-bryz8j07wE

Well, I tried. You look amazing anyways!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic progress for 17 days! You are unleashing a fantastic, sexy shape. And did you notice that you butt has lifted? :-) Keep it going!
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I love Jillian Michaels and need to do another FULL round of the the 30DS.

Your topic name cracks me up :laugh:
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    AHHH! So amazing! I have been thinking about that once I finish with Turbo Jam....I am definitely going to now! You are looking so great!!!
  • kellykat2
    kellykat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is awesome! You are dong GREAT! WOW! Did you just do the 30 day shred or did you do others? Did you do the workouts every single day, or take time off?

You should be so proud of your self and what you have accomplished!

Kelly
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    Never have done a workout video before and Jillian brings me near tears with her "I want you to be GURGLING your heart"... but as you can see, it works. :)

And WOW, you guys are SO supportive and amazing with all your comments! Thanks!! You made my night!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - I just got my DVD and "watched it" to see what it is all about - hope to start mine on Monday - I sure hope I get the fast results that you have already as you look amazing! You are kicking yr own butt !
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    Thanks, Kelly!

I've been doing it every day for 18 days with only one day off right at the beginning... I think it was the 3rd day. I don't do any other workouts... Jillian is enough! LOL! :)
  • darla499
    darla499 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    WOW!!

You look absolutely amazing!

Outstanding!

You just gave me more motivation. I just got the DVD from Netflix and am starting today.
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    That is fantastic progress for 17 days! You are unleashing a fantastic, sexy shape. And did you notice that you butt has lifted? :-) Keep it going!

Ha ha! I *did* notice. *blush*

Thanks for the comments!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Awesome and yes i agree that's super progress for 17 days
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    You look awesome!! :) Way to go! I just finished day 7 and I'm hoping my results will be as great as yours!

I hope you took "before" pics and/or measurements because I am SURE you'll see a difference!
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    Not sure, but im starting the Shred wednesday and have considered posting pics so i would like to know how as well!

Just found this......

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!