SW 270 or above.

Options
Let me start by saying ANYONE who wants to be motivated or wants to motivate can add me as a friend if they choose. BUT I really want to reach out to those who have or had a start weight of 270 or above. I would like to share my journey with them and thier's with me if they are willing. I get motivation from those that I truly see as being most similar to me. Not because I don't think others work hard or just as hard as we do but because it feels good to see myself in others and see them succeed. So if your in this group, male or female please add me! I Joined March 9th. Began officially March 11th and have to date, lost 11.5 pounds! I feel wonderful and look better. I want to share that feeling. Looking forward to hearing from you all! Thanks!

Replies

• robbie300
    robbie300 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi monkeybuttsmom, I started at 300lbs in September and today I reached a milestone-101lbs lost and under 200 for the first time as an adult. I will add you as a friend.
  • dclouden
    dclouden Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 317 lbs. I signed up for MFP at 290 on March 11th, but I was just browsing. When I began actively using MFP I was about 292. This was nearly a month ago (March 21st) and to-date, I've lost 5 pounds. It's been slow going for me, but every day it gets a little better. I feel much better than I did 30 pounds ago, but honestly, I feel better than I did even 10 pounds ago. I have finally realized that it won't be easy, but I'm worth the effort.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hii!! i started at 282 January 24th, and i'm down 39lbs so far. i need friends with similar goals as me too :) add away lol
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, started MFP on March22nd at 280. Down 14 pounds so far:)
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey. Before joinng MFP I was 271 at my heaviest. I lost a little on my own but I needed more help to keep me honest. I completely agree about needing people who have as much weight to loose as I do. I've made some great friends here, don't get me wrong, but I sometimes get a stab of jealousy when I see one of my friends at 180. Anyway, I'm 24 and a recent college grad trying to start my 'adult' life. Feel free to add me too!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    started at 292 and started here on mfp at 285, so far i'm down 30 and want to lose another 30
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started trying to get back into dieting in February at 308 and lost about 5 lbs, but I started MFP the second week of March and have lost 11 more lbs since then bringing me down to about 291.5. I agree that we need as much friendship and motivation as we can get to succeed at what we're trying to do so please feel free to add me!!
  • brandilea_willoughby
    Options
    In Oct. 2006, I weighed 370 lbs, I found MFP through a friend a few days ago and have just started. My current weight is 295 lbs, my goal weight is 175 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I was 310 when I started MFP. I am down to 299... I am so happy that I am finally doing this... it is going slow but it is going...
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I started at 389 and now down to 372... Ive lost 10 inches and I feel good..