was going to wait till onderland buuut

kirstinkrueger
kirstinkrueger Posts: 346
edited September 26 in Success Stories
was going to wait till onderland buuut I am only 3lbs away sooo i wanted to do it now!!

March 17th 2007 (not quite my heaviest, around 300lbs, not too many pictures I didnt like them size 20-22)
l3.jpg
l.jpg

May 2009 (around my heaviest, even though i lost weight when i was pregnant ha 314lbs-ish size 24)
l2.jpg
l1.jpg

Jan 2011 (225lbs size 16)
046.jpg
020.jpg

April 2011 (203lbs size 14)
041.jpg

I need more full body pictures but I dont have a full body mirror! But this is the first time I have put all my photos together and WOW!

My goal - Freshman year of college 175 a size 9 Aug 2003 (ignore the ex boyfriend ha)
12-02-2010092511PM.jpg

Replies

• sorry they are so big! YIKES!
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    You look great!!!!! That's amazing, it really is. I hope I can have a story that inspiring one day (:
  • tulaniq
    tulaniq Posts: 46 Member
    You look GREAT!!
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    You are something! I'm so excited for you! You look GREAT and I mean really GREAT! All that hard work and you've got a body to prove it! Wonderful job! You're my hero!! :flowerforyou:
  • thank you! if i can you can :) trust me! Just stick to it and no matter how discouraged you get keep on pushing through!!! It's taken me 3 years but I can honestly say i havent tried as hard as i should have! This site has really given me the OOMPH to push on and finally reach my goal!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 702 Member
    You are so flippin cute!!!! In both before and after, but you look amazing!!!
  • You are something! I'm so excited for you! You look GREAT and I mean really GREAT! All that hard work and you've got a body to prove it! Wonderful job! You're my hero!! :flowerforyou:

THANK YOU!
  • You are so flippin cute!!!! In both before and after, but you look amazing!!!

Thanks girl!!! you motivated me to pull out the old pics and compare after your status!
  • Mamakat25
    Mamakat25 Posts: 24
    You look amazing!! You are truly an inspiration!! Keep on truckin girl!! Congrats on (almost) reaching Onederland!!
  • Thank you!!! 3 more pounds! Then the last 25lbs won't feel so far away! I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Awesome job! You are gorgeous! What is your biggest tip-besides sticking to it? Watching calories, eating healthy, or exercise? Did you exercise a lot or mainly watch your intake?

Congrats!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the fabulous work!!! :D
  • Awesome job! You are gorgeous! What is your biggest tip-besides sticking to it? Watching calories, eating healthy, or exercise? Did you exercise a lot or mainly watch your intake?

Congrats!

Aw thanks *blushing*

Up until recently i was just watching my intake and doing little workouts here and there when i had time at home - the 10 minute worksouts, zumba, pilates ect - (i have a toddler, a ZOO of animals to care for, and rescue pitbulls, life gets crazy) but I have recently joined a gym and been going there and i love it!

My initial gain of 70lbs i blame on the depo shot for birth control! and when i stopped that i lost 30lbs without trying. I then cut out fast food, sodas, candy (evere now and again i will eat or drink a little but its not often) -- I learned to eat a normal portion at meals (i thought i was, but then i realized my husband eats for 3! so i was eating for 1 1/2) -- learned to not keep junk food in the house. if it's around I will eat it -- and learned to drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water each day and take vitamins

OHHH and I don't drink very much anymore. I used to drink beer socially and jager when i was out partying. HOLY CALORIES! if I do drink its a glass of red wine or vodka and sprite now.

and my best advice? NEVER GIVE UP no matter how frustrated you may be or how hard you fall off the wagon, just get back up and keep on going!

i was using caloriecount.com but i always felt like it was missing somthing. The support!!! This site is great!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    You look amazing! Such a pretty girl no matter what weight too.
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Thanks for the tips kristin!:smile:
  • You look amazing! Such a pretty girl no matter what weight too.

Aw thanks pretty lady!
  • Thanks for the tips kristin!:smile:

ANYTIME! I def didnt start out trying as hard as i should have and i wish now i would have! But after 3 years I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    sorry they are so big! YIKES!

I like big pictures! It shows off all the work you've done!

Fantastic job! Post an update when you hit ONEderful!
  • sorry they are so big! YIKES!

I like big pictures! It shows off all the work you've done!

Fantastic job! Post an update when you hit ONEderful!

i will post a brand new one from that day for sure!! should be soon!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    OMG!!! You are soooo awesome! I'm so proud of you....what a hero!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!