Try Jumping Rope for Cardio...( VIDEO)

Options
Hi, to the ones that know me know I love to jump rope. To those that can't run, or ride a bike etc, you might want to try jumping rope. I burn just as much calories jumping rope than some on a threadmill. Please excuse the music, I had to change my music being that you have to use you tube's music unless you own the music rights. Anyways here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXmJwAaTHk4

In whatever you do when working out, HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!!!

Replies

• Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    OH-EM-GEEE! Will you are a BEAST! lol. Jumping Rope on an agility ball and those situps?! Dude, I can't hang! You rock :) lol
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    OH-EM-GEEE! Will you are a BEAST! lol. Jumping Rope on an agility ball and those situps?! Dude, I can't hang! You rock :) lol

Damn, I mean stability ball! lol. See can't hang! lol
  • lynxcoco
    lynxcoco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Jumping rope is whoa!!! It took me 30 minutes to jump 5 minutes...but I did it!!! It will definitely be my go to exercise for cardio since it is so hard.
  • lynxcoco
    lynxcoco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ok watched the video...yeah, Okkkkk I see you boo! maybe when I grow up LOL
  • rainbow_dawn1990
    Options
    :wink: You know what I think I'm going too do jump rope instead of jogging I did just a few mins ago and ur right u do burn a lot of calories doing jump rope thanks for the advice and idea
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WOW!!! I love to jump rope too, love how it get the heart rate up there fast! I can do a double but DANG, jumping rope with a ball......MMMMMMMMMMpressive! You make it look so easy! Don't know if I can do the ball but I will definitely try some of your cool legs moves! Thanks for sharing! :bigsmile:
  • muncharoo
    muncharoo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    your amazing!!! Question, dumb question but I'm gonna ask anyway.......did you start out on this site "fat"? or just using it to maintain? and if you were bigger how long did it take you where you are? WOW
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    your amazing!!! Question, dumb question but I'm gonna ask anyway.......did you start out on this site "fat"? or just using it to maintain? and if you were bigger how long did it take you where you are? WOW

I started on this site because of a friend that I was training. I have 20 years in the military and played ball in school, so I always been some what fit. I'm now a person trainer and I try my best to take fitness to the next level and will break my neck to help others. I'm also a boxer so sometimes I have to gain/ lose weight for a fight. This can be done safely by losing 4-8 lbs a month. When I want to lose weight I step my cardio game up atleast 2 times a day, burning 2000 plus calories. I preparing for a fight now, so I burn 2000 plus calories everyday. This site is motivating to me, I use it to maintain, and help others.
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments, I will post different videos:

1) Jumping Rope 101 (starters)
    2) Jumping Rope (Advance)
    3) Jumping Rope with P90X

In Beast-Mode 24/7!
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    Wow Will! You ARE a beast! LOL! I jumped roped a few days ago and I was lifting my legs too high but got through it. Thanks for the video! I figured if Queen Latifah could do it in "Living Single", then so could I. Lol!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    bump
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Dang... I'm gonna buy a jump rope!!

Also that situp was sick!! :love:
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Need to swipe the stability ball move... love it... you are a star... I usually don't change my outfits 3 times in a workout... : ) (tee hee) I must need to work out harder.... !!!:laugh:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi, to the ones that know me know I love to jump rope. To those that can't run, or ride a bike etc, you might want to try jumping rope. I burn just as much calories jumping rope than some on a threadmill. Please excuse the music, I had to change my music being that you have to use you tube's music unless you own the music rights. Anyways here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXmJwAaTHk4

In whatever you do when working out, HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!!!

bump