Need some buddies!

Options
Hey, I have been on MFP for quite some time. When I first signed up, I lost about 10 pounds, but didn't stick to it, so i gained much of it back. About 3 months ago I was diagnosed with PCOS and am now determined to get healthy. I am determined to lose weight so the symptoms of PCOS are less. I am determined to stay healthy so my husband and I can teach our future children good habits. Since my diagnosis I have lost 16 pounds and feel great, but would like to lose a bit more. I am looking for some friends to swap stories and encouragement with. Anyone out there?

Replies

• applebottomjeans11
    applebottomjeans11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I we are here for your support. I've added you, you can do this!
  • Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey there missy, I'm always up for friends :)
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    got ya...
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great! We are here for ya! Friend me and we can encourage each other!
  • Livey1224
    Livey1224 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey girl, i'm with you, we can help each other. :smile:
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    Add away :) I love the support on this page! it is just amazing! You are all doing a great job! Keep it up!
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Totally in the same boat! I've struggled with PCOS since puberty, and I've had a life-long battle with my weight. It's a difficult condition to treat, but it can be manageable. I got this app last September, and I've just kind of been half *ssing it ~ up and down with the same 5or 6 lbs. Just got online this week, and I'm ready to go after it! I'd be happy to be of support!: I'll send you a friend request!:smile:
  • tstiff
    tstiff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definately! I too, came lost and thought I had conquered... now back to MFP for real this time.