Raspberry Chipolte Chicken

Options
ericarey85
ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
just wanted to know if ya'll thought this sounds good or not....... for christmas my aunt got my husband and i a D.L. Jardine's salsa sampler, i'm really not to big on fruit salsa :grumble: but i thought maybe this weekend i would try marinating my chicken in the raspberry chipolte salsa, i thought it sounded kind of good :tongue: , i'll let ya'll know how it taste. The other flavors in the sampler are peach salsa, pinaeapple salsa, pomegranate and mango mariachi. just wanted your thoughts and seen if anyone else has tried it. each salsa is only 15-20 calories per 2 tbsp.

Replies

• ericarey85
    Options
    just wanted to know if ya'll thought this sounds good or not....... for christmas my aunt got my husband and i a D.L. Jardine's salsa sampler, i'm really not to big on fruit salsa :grumble: but i thought maybe this weekend i would try marinating my chicken in the raspberry chipolte salsa, i thought it sounded kind of good :tongue: , i'll let ya'll know how it taste. The other flavors in the sampler are peach salsa, pinaeapple salsa, pomegranate and mango mariachi. just wanted your thoughts and seen if anyone else has tried it. each salsa is only 15-20 calories per 2 tbsp.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good! The great thing about salsa is it adds SO much flavor to meat without a lot of calories.
  • ericarey85
    Options
    i thought it would but i have not tried it yet :wink:
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Options
    Sounds yummy!! My family loves the peach salsa. :bigsmile: Let us know how it turns out, nearly all of those fruits are used in tenderizing meat also.

Linda