Semi-newbie here in need of encouragement

Options
I've been using MFP for about a month or so, but haven't really been taking it too seriously. I just had a baby 3 months ago, and as soon as I could, I started exercising. I was working out hardcore (lots of strength training) and keeping a decent track on my calories, but I wasn't losing. So between busy-ness and discouragement, I just kind of gave up. Now I'm back with new goals set and am ready to get moving. Any encouragement and tips would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have 2 children and waking up early to do my workouts have worked for me. I also take my daughters on a speed walk while they are in the stroller. Eat has healthy as you can. Don't forget rest days.
  • suzyr78
    suzyr78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My baby just turned 8 months. I've been working out really hard and eating pretty well but the weight loss has been slow. My advice is just keep pushing! Looking back, I have lost 14 pounds since she was born and that helps to keep me motivated!

Maybe we can help keep each other motivated :)
  • tiffanyhimel
    Options
    That would be awesome. I'll friend you :) Diet is certainly the hardest part for me... It's just so much easier when I'm out and about to eat fast food or something equally as bad for me.