This is so great

ednmen
ednmen Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Its nice to be able to see the progress each and very day. I'm a scale junkie, but I this is the first thing I have done in a while were I actually got results and was actually held accountable.
I love MYFITNESSPAL.COM:love:

Replies

• ednmen
    Its nice to be able to see the progress each and very day. I'm a scale junkie, but I this is the first thing I have done in a while were I actually got results and was actually held accountable.
    I love MYFITNESSPAL.COM:love:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hurray!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Congratulations to you:drinker: I'm waiting to Feel that way too:laugh:
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    I love it too!
  • cherryb
    cherryb Posts: 10
    This IS a brill site, i love it too.

Pamela xxx
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    You really should try to not weigh yourself every single day. You're bound to level off, or even gain alittle that way.
    I think that weighing in once a week is enough. My sister weighs in once a month, since she likes to see more of a weight loss than a pound here and there.
  • ednmen
    right now that is really hard to do. I can't give up the scales. I started Monday of this week and am down 5.5 pounds. I know not to expect to continue to see results like that, but that scale is my checks and balance system. It helps me think before I put something in my mouth that I shouldn't or it makes me think should I set on the couch and veg out or get up and go walk.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I like your attitude! :drinker:

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.