24Day Challenge

Options
Sigra
Sigra Posts: 374 Member
I'm not sure if anyone has ever heard of this, so I wanted to let some people know about it :)

Recently I started out with Boot Camp(14people total) with a Fitness trainer, during this time we could also sign up to do a 24day Challenge. Of course I was like "CHALLENGE YOU SAY? SIGN ME UP!" - I was surprised it was not what I was expecting, but extremely amazing all the same. To get to the point:

http://www.advocare.com/products/trim/99038.aspx

11day Cleanse + 13day Nutrition - Gets rid of all the nasty stuff we who have stuffed our mouths with any type of food in cans or eating out. After it gets rid of the gross things in our body, you start the nutrition, and your body will better be able to absorb the nutrition you put into your body (Fruits/Veggies/Proteins, etc). If you have a question how to use it - which I didn't know when I started it buuuut they have a video with it :| I totally missed this.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13692875

Considering it's 24days it's not too expensive, but even doing it once will help a ton - A lot of people say they lose like 10-20lbs during cleanses, is it a healthy weight loss? HECK YES IT IS! Because those lbs are being shed off since you are getting that CRAP out of your system!

^_^ I don't know if anyone is interested, but I know that I'm pleasantly surprised at the results. Especially the Spark drink, it's so delicious that I want to continue buying it even when I don't do the cleanse.

If you have any questions about my experience you can comment or message me.

Good luck to anyone who is interested! I wanted to share this because I love you all!!

<3<3<3<3<3

Replies

• nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    One of my best friends is an Advocare distributor and she has gotten me hooked on the Spark energy drink. I love the pink lemonade flavor! I have yet to commit to the 11 day cleanse.
  • Caite_S
    Caite_S Posts: 42
    Options
    What were your results from the 24 day challenge? I did it about 2 months ago and had decent results with it, not as great as I had hoped but still enjoyed the products. I still currently do the spark drinks, meal replacement shakes, and take the catalyst.
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    FYI, you will lose like 10 lbs during the cleanse, but you'll gain some back once you start eating again...
  • Sigra
    Options
    @Caite: Haven't finished the Cleanse yet, just enjoying it so far.

@Stacie: The Cleanse doesn't stop you from eating, you still eat - just have to stop eating out(Restaurants) for 10days. It also gives you a grocery list of the things you should try to buy. Example: Whole Wheat items (bread/pasta), Brown Rice, Veggies, Fruits, Fish, etc.

I think this cleanse is a little different than the other ones that tell you to not eat and just drink water or lemon water. But it defiantly works I felt it the first day. Kind of made me feel wonky the first day because all the crap I put into my body. - But over all I like it because it cleans my body while I'm still eating healthy.
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    Haven't they done reports many many times that there is no physical evidence that cleansing works. Just good old water and a few hot sweaty workouts is just as good and is free.

Sorry but just had to point it out. Don't mean to offend!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    @Stacie: The Cleanse doesn't stop you from eating, you still eat - just have to stop eating out(Restaurants) for 10days. It also gives you a grocery list of the things you should try to buy. Example: Whole Wheat items (bread/pasta), Brown Rice, Veggies, Fruits, Fish, etc.

I think this cleanse is a little different than the other ones that tell you to not eat and just drink water or lemon water. But it defiantly works I felt it the first day. Kind of made me feel wonky the first day because all the crap I put into my body. - But over all I like it because it cleans my body while I'm still eating healthy.

Good to know. Thanks!
  • Sigra
    Options
    Haven't they done reports many many times that there is no physical evidence that cleansing works. Just good old water and a few hot sweaty workouts is just as good and is free.

Sorry but just had to point it out. Don't mean to offend!

That's a good question! I've never heard that before :o I might need to look into that - I will say that Exercising does it's job, but it doesn't make me feel alive as the Spark drink, it kicks my butt into gear and keeps me awake all day even if I drink it with my breakfast it lasts all day. Exercising usually lasts for a few hours.
  • Sigra
    Options
    Good to know. Thanks!

:) No problem!
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I will say that Exercising does it's job, but it doesn't make me feel alive as the Spark drink, it kicks my butt into gear and keeps me awake all day even if I drink it with my breakfast it lasts all day.
    I just looked at the ingredients of this Spark drink online and I have to say, I recognise fewer ingredients on there than on a lot of pre-packaged foods...

Key Ingredients:
    B-vitamin complex (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12 and pantothenic acid), taurine, L-tyrosine, choline, caffeine, GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), citrus flavonoids, inositol

Sure it looks better than drinking coke or coffee all day, but eating non-processed foods and drinking water and decaf teas would probably do more good and is a more natural way to achieve good energy levels all day long.
  • Sigra
    Options
    I just looked at the ingredients of this Spark drink online and I have to say, I recognise fewer ingredients on there than on a lot of pre-packaged foods...

Key Ingredients:
    B-vitamin complex (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12 and pantothenic acid), taurine, L-tyrosine, choline, caffeine, GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), citrus flavonoids, inositol

Sure it looks better than drinking coke or coffee all day, but eating non-processed foods and drinking water and decaf teas would probably do more good and is a more natural way to achieve good energy levels all day long.

Yeah, I never liked the thought of 'products' helping you with getting healthy. But..I was extremely surprised after I decided to try it out. I used to drink the 0Cal Monsters, but now Spark is what I drink, and as you all can imagine it's so much better haha.