25 pounds down! progress pics!

Options
chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
i love the way everyone has been posting their progress, so i want to join in! the ones in the black sports bra were taken at least a year ago, maybe longer than that, when i said i was going to start working out and then neglected to do so. i weighed at least 217.8 pounds - possibly a bit more.

the ones in the blue sports bra are from a couple of days ago, when i weighed in at 192.6 pounds - *so* close to breaking into the 180's! i can't wait to see how different i look in another 25 pounds!

DSCF0045.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

IMG_7061.jpg

thanks for looking, and thanks to so many of you who have encouraged and inspired me to show my progress because you've done so yourselves!

Replies

• lisarbisa
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Great job. It makes me want to keep going. I just started on here but have lost 15 lbs since January. This is what I get to look forward to.

Thanks for keeping me motivated.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You are awesome!
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! :) You can def tell a huge difference! :)
  • kristy110880
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! :happy:
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you're on my friends list you are doin so well! I can't wait til it's my turn
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Yes! You are doing great! I can't wait to see your progress along the journey. Let's do it!
  • Mrs2Mac
    Mrs2Mac Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You can definitely see a difference!
  • helenamonks
    helenamonks Posts: 176
    Options
    Great accomplishment!!!!
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You're doing great so far, keep it up.
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can really see a BIG difference in your face, not to even mention all the other differences to go along with. Great going!
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    [duplicate post]
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Definite difference!!! Keep taking pictures along the way - you'll be really glad you did. You're doing GREAT!!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! you are all so supportive and i love it. i think one of the coolest things is that seeing people on here post their progress pics is what made my brave enough to post mine - i love that my personality is getting braver! that's an additional mfp perk! :flowerforyou:
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You can really tell a difference! Great job!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    thats so wonderful! congratulations! and keep reaching for your goals!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Really awesome Chans - you have lost so many inches in your belly area for sure - and all over I see a ton of improvement! 25 more lbs is gonna be just as spectacular as these were! Way to go!!!!!
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at YOU!! :) Fantastic! And I love how happy you look now too. :)
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations, you look terrific and as I’ve said before…YOU ROCK!!
  • crusinforlosin
    Options
    Way to go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!