Hello..30DS anyone?

Blakemore1229
Blakemore1229 Posts: 61
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello on monday I will be starting 30 DS once again. I have only ever done to day 5 then i take to much time off from it.Is there anyone else out there that would like to start it with me? We can support each other through the whole thing. I also will be walking/jogging each morning for about 45 mins depending on the weather. By May 30 i would like to be able to wear a bathsuit with out being embarrassed...let me know if anyone would like to join me or even if ur doing it and want some more support!

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Welcome!! i could use support. i have the dvd but I really don't have the place to do it right now. I am working on that tho. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • I started 30DS yesterday! 2nd day doen and muscles are hurting loL! I also walk ALOT!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    There's another thread around here somewhere that is putting together a group to start monday... lemme see if I can find a link for you...

Here it is! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/219050-anyone-wanna-start-30-day-shred-with-me
  • Foxerlina
    Foxerlina Posts: 51
    Hey! I'm currently starting Level 2 after completing Level 1 in about 13 days (took time off here and there) so feel free to add if you need any moral support....it's hard to keep on track with it sometimes with general "life" things, but you can do it! :)
  • lcamero2
    lcamero2 Posts: 52
    I am still waiting for my copy to come ... grrr...
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    I am 2 weeks in.....already have more toned shoulder, abs, thighs, and even back muscles!!!! also lost 4.5 lbs in that same time frame. Lets all encourage one another! I love 30DS!
This discussion has been closed.