Half way there pics!!

Options
Ok so I am half way to my ultimate goal...30 lbs down!! I am ready to show off some pics.

Here is a picture that made me realize that a change was needed. It was my husbands bday party and the only pic that I would allow of myself. October 2010 at 195 lbs.
DSCF3628.jpg

Here is the end of october 2010, 5 lbs down at 190lbs.
DSCF3766.jpg

This one is from 12/23/10 about 177lbs, almost 20lbs down
DSCF3858.jpg

This is 3/4/11 at 170 lbs. This is 25 lbs down and when I started seeing and feeling the difference!!
me.jpg

And this one is today, 4/16/11 165 lbs. 30lbs down and half way there!! I think that the one before this looks better, but the scale says 5 more lbs down so I am posting it.
DSCF4279.jpg

I am loving this site and loving all of you and your support. Thank you for everything!! I have a ways to go to become healthy and make this really a life change, but this site makes it feel easy and natural!! What a positive and supportive community of people!!

Replies

• watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Is sounds like you feel as good as you look! Great job!!!
  • msbenjamin
    msbenjamin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    looking good!!!
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Your looking amazing. Your waist and hips have slimmed down so much. Time to buy some new pants they are looking super loose :)

smiles
    Ang
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! I am so glad that you are my MFP friend. You are so inspiring and I am so glad that you are sharing your journey with me. I am so proud of you! Keep smiling! You can definitely tell in that second to last photo that your confidence is coming back and I want to keep seeing that lovely smile!! :flowerforyou:
  • MsSaturday
    MsSaturday Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job! I can really see a difference, well done!! Thanks for posting, I love seeing before and afters, It sure helps keep me motivated.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!!! You look great!!! ALL your hardwork is paying off, yay! Congrats on all your success and for all motivation and support; you rock! :flowerforyou:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You've done a wonderful job! You are looking great! :flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Nice..Keep doing your thing...very inspiring and you can really see a difference..Much success with your journey..
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Wow what a change. You look amazing!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Looking wonderful! If you dont mind my asking how tall are you? Our weights are very close so wondering height for a comparison.
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! It does help and means alot to hear that others can tell the difference. I am always the last one to tell but I am definately looking and feeling better. What an awesome journey this is!! I cant say enough about you all and this site!!

sassylilmama: I am 5'5"
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job and you can really tell a difference especially round your face and your middle. Well done x
  • charmangel09
    Options
    Wow well done! Great Inspiration for others :) x x x
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look brilliant.
  • FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Well done! amazing difference already!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good job looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!