First Timer

Options
Hello all, Robert here, just set up on my fitness pal today. Just trying to understand how everything works. Doctor tole me I had to lose at least 50 lbs, health reason. Have always been skinny, first time I have ever had to deal with a weight issue. Wish me luck.

RD

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You can do it. This place is great for support, fun, great info, recipes. ! Welcome. :bigsmile:
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Good Luck
    To make this work you have to be honest with yourself when you fill out your food & exercise dairy.
  • robyn62162
    Options
    good luck i have been on mfp since feb. and i find that it helps me i have lost 31 pounds so far
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello Robert. Welcome here. This is great site and it not only helped me to lose weight, I also started exercising regularly and enjoy it, I'm eating healthy and I have met some brilliant people. .:smile:
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This seems to be a great place for support and great info. I myself have been a member for approx 5 days now and i am 3.6 pounds lighter! I feel that this website (and the app) are easy to use and easy to follow! Good luck with everything!
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I joined last month. Love it. Best wishes!