Best/Worst Weight Loss "Gadget"

Options

Replies

• lnadeau66
    lnadeau66 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Best:THIS WEBSITE (free), treadmill, food scale, yoga matt, a couple of workout videos, sneakers, and I'll let you know about the polar ft7, it just came in today, and I had already gotten a workout in. Worst; I'll let you know about the Leslie Sansone videos after I do them with the HRM. I find them a little too easy.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Best: Treadmill and Droid. I found MFP on my Droid (and it makes food tracking so much easier) and I use the c25k app on my Droid.

Worst: I was one of the fools that bought one of those "as seen on tv" bs ab things.
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Best. iPhone it has my Mfp app, music....etc....

Worst. My old wobbly missing a leg, louder than a jet airplane treadmill.
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    Love the question....

Best: My GoFitWear(BodyBugg), Norditrack Elliptical with ifitlive, every Beachbody workout program I have

Worst: One of those abroller things years back.......
  • brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My very best would have to be my dog he gets me moving when I don't feel like it:smile:
    Best: Fitbit, Hrm (polar FT40) ipod/mp3 player , scales/ cups, small food containers, pressure cooker
    Worst: to many to list:-) I to bought the ab roller
    Karen
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Love the question....

Best: My GoFitWear(BodyBugg), Norditrack Elliptical with ifitlive, every Beachbody workout program I have

:laugh: LOL Abroller is on my "best" list! Believe it or not!
    Well, an Abroller is absolutely NOT useful UNLESS you have back problems, which is my case. So for me, it's useful. Never been able to make a single ab crunch if I'm not using the AbRoller.
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hard to choose so it's a quick list, albeit long:

Best:
    Sole Treadmill
    Polar Watch & Strap
    Olympic Weights and all that takes it
    IM Dumbbells
    the list goes on..

Worst:
    Bally resistance bands. ALWAYS SNAPPED.

Perfect Pull Up Ab slings. I just tightened my grip and vwola.
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Best: My ipod! I can't go to the gym without it. If I forget it, or if it's not charged, I end up not going! Another thing I love is my Zumba ps3 game... also my Netflix membership because that's where I get my workout dvds. :)

Worst: I honestly don't have any that I can think of... I never go for the "as seen on tv" stuff & I don't buy anything that I'm not absolutely sure I would use.
  • travelprincess
    travelprincess Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Best: Treadmill. Lots of people told me not to get it because it'll become the most expensive hanger ever but it has saved my life.

Worst: Ali Diet Pill. I would only recommend this to people who enjoy sh*tting their pants. As it turns out, I do not.

They are attempting to recall Ali
  • smylex
    smylex Posts: 14
    Options
    Best: Gym membership, any of my 4 iPods, my MyFitnessPal app and my Karate class

Worst: None. If it's not worth workin' for, it ain't worth it!
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Best: Treadmill. Lots of people told me not to get it because it'll become the most expensive hanger ever but it has saved my life.

Worst: Ali Diet Pill. I would only recommend this to people who enjoy sh*tting their pants. As it turns out, I do not.

I think Ali has just been introduced in France, some of my friends have talked to me about it. I've read a few studies and side effects about it on the Internet. OMG. It's scary!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options

LOL, I heard this about the Ali Diet Pill, which is why I never tried it...crazy *kitten*, isn't it? LMAO
  • chanel5_1987
    Options
    I got a really good digital scale (pocket sized though) from ebay. It was on sale new so it was a pretty good deal. I always check there first for something that is a bit more thank I care to spend
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

If this is true than they owe me for the pair of pants I had to throw away. Most. Embarrassing. Day. Ever.
  • MDichoso
    MDichoso Posts: 10
    Options
    BEST: My Fitness Pal website (nothing like typing in your food diary and looking at the truth of what you are consuming to scare you skinny!), membership to the gym, kettlebell workout DVDs and kettlebell.

I don't really have a worst (yet, anyway!)

4063347.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Mamapengu
    Mamapengu Posts: 250
    Options
    Best- kitchen scale and blender for making smoothies
    worst- yoga mat and small weights- the kids play with them sometimes.

And, where did you guys find the small storage containers? I've been looking for ones less than 1/2cup and can't find them.
  • prov31ms
    prov31ms Posts: 62
    Options
    Love the question....

:laugh: LOL Abroller is on my "best" list! Believe it or not!
    Well, an Abroller is absolutely NOT useful UNLESS you have back problems, which is my case. So for me, it's useful. Never been able to make a single ab crunch if I'm not using the AbRoller.

I like my ab roller too!!! =0)
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

If this is true than they owe me for the pair of pants I had to throw away. Most. Embarrassing. Day. Ever.

Oh, Cella...I'm so sorry.

Thanks for the answers everyone!
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options

My mom got a prescription for those BEFORE they were otc, I stole some- and was SHOCKED when I crapped my pants at my desk at work. LOL!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    This is why I have always been afraid to try Alli. I already know I don't care for crapping my pants.