I cant be THAT small!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
For some reason I have been on a horrible plateau with poundage, but today I was thrift store fashion hunting and came across a skirt I thought wa super cute. It was in the medium section, which is where I am. I held it up looked at the waist and thought Im sure it will fit. I didnt bother to check the tag though. So I threw it over my arm and continued on. I pulled it out of the bag and looked down at the size. What do I see staring at me? a BIG FAT "6". My heart sank a little and I thought if its tight or doesnt fit, it eventually will. So I tried the thing on and was beyond shocked it FIT. Not almost fit, tight fit, snug fit, or any other variation of it, but FIT. It even has room to spare. I am actaully a bit shockd, meaning I am losing inches in a major way. I am rather happy about this victory!!!:happy:

Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    So happy for you. :)
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations! :)
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    that is an awesome feeling!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    super!! that is just a big push to keep going!! lbs will follow !!
  • xstealth12x
    xstealth12x Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's a great story!

I think that's something we all need to keep in mind: sometimes the scale isn't moving, but we're still losing size.

Congrats =)
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! That's an awesome feeling!! I have a pair of size 30 jeans that are one of my favorite pairs and I don't fit into them but in about 10 more pounds I should and when I get down to my goal weight I should fit into my size 27 jeans in my closet (my other favorite pair that right now my thigh won't even fit into!) I can't wait. Thanks for sharing and keeping the motivation up!! :happy:
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    way to go! that had to be an amazing feeling!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great nsv
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    Wonderful !! What a victory :)
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    What an awesome NSV. I heart smaller clothes!~

Smiles :)
    Ang
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I agree~ Great story!! I love when I totally doubt myself like that and then am so blown away. Congrats to you! Size 6? I can only dream:laugh: But maybe someday :wink:
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    That is a huge victory. What a wonderful thing to have happen to you!
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    amazing story! You must be so proud. Good job!!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! I'd be totally jealous haha.... I don't even think my bone frame will fit into a size 6 so I think you are VERY LUCKY!!!! :D I'm currently a size 16 and hope to go to a 10 or 8 then see if it can go beyond that. I hope you enjoy your new skirt!!! :)
  • raezach
    raezach Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Congratulations.
    :happy:
  • Sabochan
    Sabochan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's amazing even if the scales don't move, the inches drop quickly!
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    A perfect FIT, Joani? ;)
  • crazeness
    crazeness Posts: 91
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations!! :)
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!