CandiGONE..??

Options
Has anyone heard of this product? I went into my Vitamin Shop today and told them I was interested in a cleanse because I can NOT stop craving sugar, am super stressed out, and have gained about 30 lbs in the course of a year. The woman said based on my symptoms I seem to have "an excess of yeast..." and that this product will help eliminate that problem. I'm a bit skeptical as I've never heard of this issue and hate the idea that I have a bunch of bacteria building inside of me and this product is going to kill it all off at once.

Has anyone ever tried this or done this cleansing program before? The supplements' main ingredients seem natural and pretty legit...e.g. grapefruit extract, oregano leaf, etc.

Replies

• kbryanmc
    kbryanmc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeast are not bacteria, they are actually classified as fungi. Don't trust vitamin shops. Nothing is tested or FDA approved. Whenever you have a super craving, grab a sweet tasting fruit, like a mango, cherries, pineapple. You'll get the sugar you crave plus the added antioxidants...without using unsafe untested "vitamins" from a shop in a mall. :)